DX  » Community » Reviews » 7-LED Mini Flashlight (4xLR44)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:504 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great compact keychain MINI flashlight

posted by pordefault on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap, it works it gives light it's light light batteries are included it's really bright. A good keychain. Very useful for anyone who comes home and has no lighting. It has a good range. Easy to use with only one button. Do not forget to buy batteries.
    Cons:
    None...... None....... it seems the design of this is made to make it as small as possible while having 7 LEDs, so it's pretty...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work

posted by ReNaTcHeX on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A good keychain. Very useful for anyone who comes home and has no lighting. It has a good range. Easy to use with only one button. Do not forget to buy batteries.
    Cons:
    Material fragile if dropped or wet, it's likely to break. If the button is pressed too hard, the engine turns on and off is com...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best Keychain Flashlight!

posted by Rafael112 on 09/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I love this flashlight! Every day, when i come home, I have to go in the dark hall. There are no light, and it's so hard to put my keys in the lock. I really needed flashlight, but I can't take big flashlights and small flashlights is no bright. This flashl...
    Cons:
    Has no cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, yet works great

posted by TzvikaPick on 02/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap. Comes with the batteries. Has a great light, very bright. Batteires are long-lasting. Very light, so it can easly be attached to your keychain.
    Cons:
    The plasting coating feels cheap. There is no cover for the leds, so they may get damaged while the flashlight is inside the po...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little LED gadget

posted by axient1 on 10/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Worked right out of the box, no need to fix anything - LEDs are bright enough to produce enough light to lit the whole room - Battery is long lasting, i had this for months and battery is still going great - Easy use with the keyring and push in push out ...
    Cons:
    - The place where key ring chain was connected to the light was just a plastic piece with a hole, and after few days the plasti...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the best one here

posted by Unstrider on 06/11/2010

Pros:
    It's pretty cheap. It looks shiny. Look around this site, there are hundreds of flashlights available. I would advise you to get something a little more expensive, but built much stronger and better. Read the reviews.
    Cons:
    OK it's cheap. I wonder why? Could be that the build quality leaves something to be desired? I had the light one day before it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flashlight and pendant two in one

posted by kurismmx on 04/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    We got what we hope, easy to use, bright light, nice looking Flashlight and good looking like a pendant. Our reception for this Flashlight was about month and some days.
    Cons:
    it is not so good that switch for this Flashlight is from behind, need use two hands for it, was thinking, that will be few li...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really bright

posted by alamaster on 04/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really bright pocket led flashlight. brighter than my 1 watt police flashlight and smaller Cheap batterie's also here on DealeXtreme $4.04 for 50 pieces sku 00060
    Cons:
    :(:( Please make informative reviews, reviews under 500 characters (all fields combined) will not be accepted. :(:(All fields a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections