Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* It uses 14500 Batteries (1x)
* It uses AA batteries (1x or 2x)
* It uses 16340 batteries (1x)
* It's bright, but not so bright it chews through the battery in no time flat
* If you are using the 2xAA battery extension, the second battery doesn't seem like it would be that secure, but it's held in pretty well.
* A High/Low mode would make this a ridiculously versatile little flashlight.
Nice little light, I might have to replace the driver to get a low mode however.
Great for throwing a 14500 battery in and sticking it in your glove box, it will be there, ready when you need it. And when the 14500 dies, replacement batteries are everywhere.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.