DX  » Community » Reviews » LED Finger Lights (Assorted 2-Pack)
Sort by:
38 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5320 (53%)
  • 4 Star:3212 (32%)
  • 3 Star:166 (16%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get some

posted by Glo49 on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, they're cheap. And they work. I got these to use as emergency lights in my car, but only one is useful for that.
    Cons:
    The batteries are not easily replaceable, and only one color is useful, unless you actually bought these to use at a rave, in w...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    had great fun with light photography

posted by hannahsati on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's so fun! People may say it's useless, but you can use it for many things, you just have to think. You could use it in a party, or as a lamp to see tiny spots. The leds are quite powerful. I used it for light photography. It's great, because as you attac...
    Cons:
    The on/off switch may get stuck or break easily. The rubber band will certainly break with time, but you can replace it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Photos

posted by Zanga2 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This things are great for making night photography or "light color painting" with long exposure time. It also doubles as a great toy for kids. It will bring joy and a lot of hours of playtime. Another use for them is to be miniature finger flashli...
    Cons:
    I could not found any.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fun toy for kids (and even some adults I guess), very colorfull

posted by nirs on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    all units worked out of the box (I bought 2) lights are very bright and colorful. really simple to use, just flip the switch and the light goes on. the Lights are clearly visible even in a room with moderate lighting (probably wont fare as well in direct su...
    Cons:
    No cons yet. but I haven't had much chance to use it yet
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for light painting photography

posted by keithfriend on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these lights to use them for long exposure light painting at night. With the lights on one hand you can paint signs and scenes at night.. just be creative. With a heap more I'll be able to attach them to a dowel and paint larger scenes.. I'll be g...
    Cons:
    No bad side.. all the ones I got worked well. Apparently they can be a bit fragile, but I haven't seen this yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun, but cheap

posted by rbrightwell on 05/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are a fun thing for the kids. The LEDs are bright, colorful and all came in working order with strong batteries. The pictures represent the product well.
    Cons:
    The construction quality of elastic band is rather poor. On several of these lights, the elastic bands came apart almost immed...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool but had to open

posted by FlaviaMello on 06/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice colors. Bright lights. Everyone is jealous because they really want something like this. Good for parties.
    Cons:
    I had to open 5 of them (2 reds, 1 yellow, 1 white and 1 blue) because the light was really bad. So I opened, removed the bater...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price!

posted by mrgoodliving on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its awesome! Its looks very cool and even cooler when you use it at a party in the fog. You get 8 of them for a very low price, so it doesnt bother when it gets broken.
    Cons:
    The quality is not very high, for me it lasted only one party. I also got one broken, but it didnt bother me. Also the things t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SuperFun

posted by jmzuleta on 12/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Super funny. Great for kids... well we all had a very great time, actually. I bought several items for giving them as presents. I feel I should bought more.
    Cons:
    I read that some units came defective. Nah! all them arrived in excellent condition.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for raves!

posted by mrgoodliving on 10/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The lights are very easy to use, you just put them on your finger and turn it on. They light up pretty strong. They look really cool in a fog.
    Cons:
    I got 2 packages and few of them(like 3 out of 16) were not working or were not working properly, but thats ok for that price.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections