DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Bear Glitter Gel Pen 2-Pack with 10-Pack Refills
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:152 (15%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and fun pens

posted by piske91 on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    A lot of colors, I was searching for gold and silver and i found them.Also a lot of other colors: blue, green, red, pink, purple, brown etc. I really like the cap that protects ink from drying. Overall good purchase, would and will buy again.
    Cons:
    Not really some cons regarding item, I just kinda waited too long to receive my item as I'm impatient, it was about 2 and a hal...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by WolfZver on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    ???????? ?????! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast de...
    Cons:
    No
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good buy

posted by 50001000 on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very sharp colors, with glittering effect. Varieties of colors, including gold and silver. This is most surprising, as these are the two unusual colors for most colored pens or pencils. Easy and smooth writing and drawing process.
    Cons:
    Two blue color pencils, which are of exactly the same blue shade. Why the manufacturer give another color instead of the same c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Glitter Gel Pen

posted by naniedias on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very cheap; - Beautiful; - Lots of color; - Fits other glitter pen cases.
    Cons:
    - Only come with 2 pen, the rest is refill. So if you don't have the cases, youl need to be changing the refills all the time -...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Product!

posted by JosiCastro on 09/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap and very good. Here in Brazil pens like this are expensive. The colors are beatiful and everyone likes too. I don´t found pens with this price and quality in anywhere. The kids liked to make draws with brilliant collours.
    Cons:
    anyone, it´s the best buy!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Buy!

posted by JukolanJussi on 10/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is really a good quality product. I use these pens on everyday use. I am a passionate crossword solver and I use quite a many pens per year. These pens are easy and smooth to write specially on soft paper like newspaper. Earlier I used to buy pens like...
    Cons:
    Actually no cons, but for me those light colored fills won't work cause the written text is not so visible. On the other hand t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it!

posted by Hp256 on 03/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great product. I love it! I use it to write cards to my friends and it has a really nice scent to it too. If you want a different color u just have to change it, which is pretty easy. The ink comes out nice and smooth. It writes good and it is cut...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome class.

posted by eldorada on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    My daughter loves to color on these pens. Christmas greetings to the time I wrote them. shopping list in the event of their working day after the mood a shop. We already had one set, but since we ordered them finished yet. This time, they doubled up.
    Cons:
    low price. when I was a teenager the same Chinese pens costing our country a lot. one unit of cost in so far as the whole packa...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for children and for home use

posted by enRiki70 on 03/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are really glitter colors. All of the colors are working, none came dry or unuseful. They are good for decorating and for use by children (not too young).
    Cons:
    There are only two pens for twelve colors. You must change the ink every time you want to use a new color, or use the ink as a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very impressive HQ pens!!!

posted by cryingdragon on 02/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - excellent, bright, pigmented colors - LEGIBLY sparkling script - provides a really smooth writing experience
    Cons:
    only the fact that there are only 2 pens at a time, but for this low price, it is DEFINITELY WORTH IT!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections