DX  » Community » Reviews » VIA Chipset 2 x SATA + IDE + 4 x USB I/O Port Extension PCI Controller Card
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:569 (56%)
  • 4 Star:447 (44%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    funcional al 100%

posted by jaohmaru on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    totalmente funcional, para dispositivos IDE como en SATA y puertos USB. probado en win7 con mucha compativilidad y testeado con xbox 360 sin problema alguno
    Cons:
    solamente hay que modificar le gabinete para que acomoden los conectores usb, el cable de datos es demaciado corto y en mi maqu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just Great

posted by Trayeon on 04/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    USB, S-ATA & IDE Work perfect. 2 S-ATA Ports. Works with Jungleflasher perfectly.
    Cons:
    The Only Con is, that it did not fit in my Computer Housing exactly, so it was hard to access the USB Ports, but i fixed it, by...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Buy

posted by marcioaps on 08/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For these price is the best you can get ! ! ! You can easily create a disk array for raid 0 or 1. You'll find all drivers needed on the disc enclousered, including more than you can need.
    Cons:
    The USB ports are little bigger than space provided on my desktop, so it's a little difficult to plug / unplug components. The ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It saved my bacon

posted by RecyclerMan on 11/10/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    4 usb connectors two sata and a IDE the thing works out of the box in Linux kubuntu. Just great for a older motherboard who need sata. Fast data throughput. For the windows crowd there is only one driver needed for the sata part found on line see see forum's
    Cons:
    Driver disk is corrupt and no good (only need for windows)
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A little expensive but does it's job

posted by RaphaR on 04/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I used it to flash my Samsung and my Benq Xbox Drives and it worked very fine! The instalation is easy and you can have 4 more usb ports in the back of your computer.
    Cons:
    The cd with the driver is horrible! My LG dvd writer couldn't read the drivers for instalation, and the notebook drive took a l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for flashing xbox 360 :D

posted by pimpfuu on 04/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is great for flashing xbox 360, it worked first try no fail at all on my sammy ms28 drive. fits into my desktop fine. came with the driver and a sata cable has the via 6421 chipset that is most compatible for flashing 360s
    Cons:
    build quality is not of the best the external sata and usb ports were blocked once inserted to my tower cable is very short no ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good SATA card. Great for 360 Flashing

posted by MikeCheng on 02/15/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Flashes 360 drives, tried it on all 360 drives besides the Hitachi ones. Support my 500GB SATA Hard drive.
    Cons:
    USB seems slow Quality doesn't seem really good. IDE seems to only detect only one drive. Not really cheap, most of the ones i ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap price compared to retail stores

posted by Rami11 on 02/13/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price is very good when We compare it to similar products in all retail stores around here. like always...
    Cons:
    No instructions/manual/specification sheet were included with the box, but I am not sure You realy need them...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for Xbox 360 flashing

posted by Chobipati on 11/25/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It detected every single Xbox 360 dvd drive without problems under Win XP, in special the ms28 and LiteOn with CK3.
    Cons:
    The following cons are just for filling the 1000 character limit for reviews. It came in a box of a different brand.... The min...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flashed my Xbox 360 really well!

posted by MacorgaZ on 07/02/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + It's really useful to flash Xbox 360's because of the VIA 6421A chipset; it worked on my BenQ! + It's also useful for another SATA-connector. + Includes (short) SATA cable. + Cheap compared to Dutch shops, but not that cheap compared to eBay sellers.
    Cons:
    - I'm not sure if it's my computer-case, but the USB-connectors are blocked a couple of millimeters of steel from the case! The...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections