DX  » Community » Reviews » 16-Mode 3W 3.7V 7135 Circuit Board for Cree and SSC Emitters (3.7V 1000mA Output)
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6015 (60%)
  • 4 Star:4010 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Home made LED

posted by caver68 on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good mode groups which can be disabled in-situ via the on/off switch. - LED out is actually easy to spot and to solder to though there is a neat by pass with the +ve by taking the LED out straight from the back. - Draws 1050mA across the voltage range. - ...
    Cons:
    Low mode is 5% not 10%. 10% would be more useful to me but this is a minor point.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by fsfsfsdfdrte on 01/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    True linear current regulation (thanks to AMC7135 chip) Maximum LED performance Well built Easy to install Easy to disable annoying flash modes without soldering
    Cons:
    No transparent information about LED +/- soldering pads.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best driver for use with 1 lithium cell

posted by Andrej86 on 12/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Probably the best linear / PWM driver board (on DX) for LEDs if it's driven from 1 lihium cell. The PCB design is great and allows you to add additional AMC7135 chip to increase output current to around 1.4A. Could be upgraded even to a 2.8A output if you s...
    Cons:
    I don't see any major flaws. It is linear type driver but this is only in high mode so it think efficiency is not a big problem...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Versatile board with expansion options

posted by ledsmoke on 12/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does as it is supposed to and delivers a constant current of 1A over very nearly the whole period of battery life (18650 batt.) Has optional mode groups selection that I like because I dont like to go through the blinky modes for 99,9% of the times when I ...
    Cons:
    Hard to say since it works flawlessly even with my little "hack". Can hardly complain about the size since it should ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little PCB for super price!

posted by ollyk22 on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Allows you to run LED without strobe modes Cool running runs to stated specs i.e. supplies 1 amp @ 3.7V
    Cons:
    Low mode is too low Could do with more light levels but kept to different group maybe
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best board i found so far

posted by JimmiR on 05/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good product for the item i use it for. the extra place for a amc7135 to boost it to 1400mA. it really does what the specs say it will do. the tiny13a IC is nice programmed and will remember the last use setting.
    Cons:
    you have to know where you put your iron for the wires. But if you go find a datasheet on amc7135, it is not so hard to under...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great

posted by dakabo on 11/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    multible gruops. i bought this because of the constant current and the capability of not strobe/sos. but i have it if i need it. the pcb is soldered really good and works great. low-med-high mode is: 30mA-300mA-1050mA. the acm7135 chips needs 120mV to regu...
    Cons:
    only that there is no capacitor for the atmel pic so if the battery is disconnected for just a micro second, it will change mod...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No strobe if you don't want it

posted by ERCCRE456 on 11/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -No strobe! (if you're in the right group) -Tons of modes -Different mode groups -Extremely dim low -Maximum strength high -Mode memory
    Cons:
    -Hard to install -No directions -Slightly complicated -You have to turn it off while the led is actually illuminated to switch ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good board, works as advertised/

posted by David18 on 10/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Multi-modes in multiple groups. Easy to use interface. I used it with P60 set (SKU 5937) and Q5-WC emitter (SKU 11022) in a WF-504B (SKU 24200).
    Cons:
    No instructions or documentation provided but can be found online. Soldering a little difficult due to small size of pads. Need...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it!

posted by technicc on 03/21/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - very small size, fits pretty much anywhere - quality looks good - plenty of modes, police strobe is very nice (maybe just a tad too slow) - gives 1050 - 320 - 75 mA (Hi-Md-Lo) - fits in X2000 :) - has mode memory (but I don't find that particularly u...
    Cons:
    - doesn't switch modes if left turned-on more than 2 seconds -> when you tap the switch, it stays on the same mode, so you need...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections