Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Both lights are bright and visible from far away.
- Blinking modes add extra visibility during e.g. foggy weather.
- Tail light clip provides ways to attach it also for example on your backpack.
- No need for screwdriver to change the batteries.
- Somewhat cheap looking work.
- The tail light attachment is too small for my bike (saddle pole). I have to attach the light to my bag.
There are too many tail light modes for my taste also, but I can't really consider that as a problem or con, since it's not too hard to find the suitable one.
Much of the cheap look & build is easily forgiven due to the cheap price. Better this one than no bike lights at all.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.