Sort by:
35 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5720 (57%)
  • 4 Star:2910 (29%)
  • 3 Star:145 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Actually not very needed

posted by tigeritis on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Review for item "High Quality Screen Protector for PSP 2000 / Slim" + Price is OK but it could be a little bit lower. + Can't find these protectors in my country so it's a good addition.
    Cons:
    - Feels quite "fat" and is not covering all the screen so it also looks ugly. - Makes the rainbow which sometimes is...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy thing and cheap

posted by Damiaan on 02/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It's really really cheap! -Handy, but after a time the 'dust'/'filth' will come under this screen protector. -It's really thin, so your psp display will not be disfigured. -Got this thing more than a half of a year now and still got no/less problems wit...
    Cons:
    -Put this on your screen the good way, else you get that strange air bubbles, but they will disappear after a short time (1 wee...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by MagitekElite on 01/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Really protects your screen well, perfectly covers the whole thing -Easy to clean -Instructions are very easy to follow. Pull a tab, put it on, pull the second tab and you're done. -Much cheaper than the ones at the stores you have to drop twenty bucks...
    Cons:
    -Takes quite a bit of time to put on perfectly. You might have to try several times in order to eliminate all the bubbles -Th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful!

posted by Advante on 03/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks high quality indeed, though it may not be as thick compared to those branded ones. Instructions are clear with pictures, albeit in Japanese. Comes with a free (and very effective) screen cleaner for you to clean before application. It's easy to pull u...
    Cons:
    The screen cleaner which comes in the package is a small piece of (fibre-woven) paper, not cloth. And it's quite small that I b...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it is supposed to do: Protect your Scree

posted by waliafevilc on 01/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This screen protector is good. I highly recommend people to get one for their PSP. This is a small price to pay for protecting your investment (your PSP). There PSP is not that easy to scratch (although I never tried to scratch my (PSP screen before). I wo...
    Cons:
    I do not think this is really a Hori brand screen protector. But it does feel quite thick and sturdy enough. It is fairly easy ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adequate Protection

posted by aznin on 12/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does the job it is intended for well. Application was quick.
    Cons:
    The screen protector scratches too easily. The screen protector does not fully cover the size of the PSP 2000 screen.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Disappointingly showing rainbow marks

posted by Joseph on 11/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The protective film attaches to the screen by statics and not glues, thus does not leave adhesive residues on the screen. The cleaning cloth effectively removes dust particles.
    Cons:
    The protective film shows rainbow marks under bright light.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects PSP Screen from Sratches

posted by kr101 on 11/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The screen protector is great to prevent your psp screen from getting scrapes. I'm so glad I got this. The thickness of the screen protect is good. It is however not as thick as I would prefer. But it still provides good enough protection for minor scrapes.
    Cons:
    It was a little difficult to get it the screen protector on so that the edges were even. It does not fully cover the psp's scre...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must-have. Period

posted by shift3rpl on 11/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - protects the whole screen - durable - no color change, protector's presence is almost unnoticable
    Cons:
    - not-that-easy application - the sometimes mislabeled instructions are confusing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    HELL GOOD!!!!

posted by pokexd2 on 11/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the screen protector is very good when protecting your psp and it was also quite cheap at the time. its easy to apply you just have to be a very patient person of else this is not the item for you.
    Cons:
    it was cheap at the time but because i paid by credit card, i live in australia and the prices are US dollars it turned out to ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections