Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* Multimeter shows 9.7V on these.
* "expiry" date on the bottom is "07-2012", and mine were delivered 01-2011
* Will give you just about as much lifetime as any other 9V battery for your multimeter, remote control or whatever.
* They look brand-new. Boring grey, but brand new.
* Each battery when ordering many came enclosed in plastic, removing risk of shortouts.
I can't think of any cons. They give me the power I need for the appliances I use. The risk is they don't have the same capacity as others, but I haven't noticed anything yet.
When do you need "heavy duty" 9V batteries? These say they are, and maybe I'm just too skeptic to believe it.
But that probably doesn't matter when whichever device you use it in probably only draws power when being actively used - and the way I use remote controls or multimeters does not mean "super heavy duty" at all.
If you need 9V batteries, get these. It's not like you can use your warranty on batteries saying "they didn't have any power" at your local store anyway. And you won't find standard 9V batteries for this price anywhere in Western civilisation.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.