DX  » Community » Reviews » Tri-Wing Trigram 40mm Screwdriver for Electronics DIY
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect tool for Wii disasembly

posted by Manumim on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought it to be able to open my Wii and it worked flawlessly. Construction quality is good and price is low. Nice grip on handle, and it has a mobile top so you can press hard while you turn in case you find a hard screw.
    Cons:
    None at all really. Maybe a even cheaper price, but it is quite cheap already so that would not make a big difference.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Tri-Wing screwdriver!

posted by klojoke on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent size, not some small tool that you might misplace and never find back. Tip is magnetized, so great to screw/unscrew in deeper holes. Head turns separate from body, so very easy to put force on the head while turning the screwdriver to unscrew tho...
    Cons:
    None found.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good small tri-wing screwdriver

posted by arthurengeletrica on 02/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good material, very confortable to use! - The screwdriver is magnetized! Great for catching screws where your hands can't reach! - Now you can open lots of videogames, incluinding portables!
    Cons:
    none already found
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tri-wing driver

posted by Nitrowii on 05/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Used this to open up my wii after buying a replacement case and WODE and made it very easy to open the wii up even if its only needed 5+ times. nice yellow and black color generic but to my liking. excellent grip makes grabbing the screw driver less of a pa...
    Cons:
    Felt a little pricey for a screw driver doesn't fully grip the screw and required a moderate amount of pressure.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great screwdriver, with swivel head.

posted by xxJDxx on 06/20/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Screwdriver will undo screws that are the right shape (tri) and size The swivel head makes it easy to manoeuvre small screws When I got mine, it was pre-magnetized, so small screws will atach themselves easily.
    Cons:
    I bought this originally for attaching a new touch screen to a Nintendo DS lite. Unfortunately the screws in the Nintendo DS li...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, hard to find screwdriver

posted by ian_fagan on 05/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I live in a small city, and I could not find one of these things anywhere! I drove all around town and searched everywhere I could think of and still came up short. Then I checked dealextreme, and here it is, at a great price! If you've got anything you ...
    Cons:
    I can't really think of any.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections