DX  » Community » Reviews » Torch to Rose (Charming Party Magic Set)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Clever trick, takes some getting used to

posted by Stryker295 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very showy—nothing's more spectacular than pulling a flame into your hand one moment and having a flower there the next. Always makes the audience appreciate.
    Cons:
    It's far too easy to put too much fuel on this, resulting in a huge flame and overheated tip. You pull it back into a metal bar...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A pompous trick

posted by AlexColb on 03/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It's an amazing trick - It will last for a while, as the cloth itself does not burn (you dip it in alchohol, which burns instead) - If you do the trick correctly, the fire will go out safely
    Cons:
    - The box was all messed up - The rose's stem is not perfectly straight - The rose part slides down easily, revealing the trick...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, Easy, Built Well, Buy it.

posted by MagicDurgin on 07/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well it's a pretty neat trick for a manipulation act, or to add something cool at a birthday party, or to do some sort of romantic act on stage, or even in the bed room ha ha. The thing lights on fire you bring you hand up to blow out the flame and a rose a...
    Cons:
    Well others have said that the box come a little crushed but it does no damage to the prop, and that was the only con, but it i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magic rose

posted by Andrejus on 02/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This trick is normal for it price. It is very easy to do. If you want to show trick with fire, you can and must choose it. I'm happy to have it and will show this tricks for my friends.
    Cons:
    I can't find bad things what to write abou this magic trick. One problem is that package was dammaged, but rose was OK.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections