Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:2810 (28%)
  • 4 Star:5018 (50%)
  • 3 Star:228 (22%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plastic Spiderman

posted by Malle on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Big is huge compared to body which i find funny but that's a good thing. Full plastic so it's pretty durable. Rotating head. Suction cups can be changed. Excellent price.
    Cons:
    Suction cups it comes with are too small or too weak to hold it on some surfaces.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Spider windows

posted by hobiwouane on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it's spider-man guys !!! and as any spider fan, i just love it the suit if very weel reproduced, the SD type or representation if very cute, and the price is pretty low so: good point !! :)
    Cons:
    it's very light ... i expected it to be a bit heavier ... you really feet it's empty, and the plastic if very thin. other con, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Bebeck on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product is a very cheap product for what it is. The quality of the product is good. The color (paint) is very good. The size of the product is very good.
    Cons:
    Initially it does not works very well. Very dificult to put on glasses. If you put the product on glasses and forget it, it wil...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice item

posted by dreacko on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is bigger that I expect and a very nice product. It look really nice and very "spiderman style" the suction cups stick very well, I put it on the batrhoom mirror 2 weeks ago and it hasen't fallen. The very well painted without the tipical er...
    Cons:
    The head is "soft" and hollow so it arrive a little crushed but nothing that can't repair
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for children of Spider-Man fans

posted by maro13 on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    a fantastic toy for any child who likes Spider-Man. resistant plastic, it is also quite large
    Cons:
    or some reason the suction cup was completely flat which is not added to the surfaces
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's cute enough - I'm ordering some more

posted by LNeuman on 04/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - High level of cuteness :), kids and adults find it adorable. - Not sure how long it can hold onto a smooth surface, but there are many places you could use it. - Buying one pays for one meal of a hungry spider somewhere in the world.
    Cons:
    -Build quality is not so good: mine loses it's left hand suction cup because it's not glued to spidy's hand. The right hand suc...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Legal! // Cool!

posted by guilhermeganso on 08/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very cool toy. Actually delivers what it promises, the wall is equal to the Spider Men. It serves as something more decorative, since it is not a toy very articulate. --- É um brinquedo muito bacana. Realmente cumpre o que promete, fica na pa...
    Cons:
    I found the unfinished painting, some were left out of the clothes, thus giving the impression of being bent. The suction cups ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute red spider-man

posted by sven23 on 07/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks really cool from a distance. It's very cute. The plastic looks good. His position is very spider-man like. Spider-man fans will really appreciate it. You can think of a ton of places to put it.
    Cons:
    Build quality could be a little better. Mine didn't glue really well. Paint job in mine is not very good. I've seen pictures o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Cute Spiderman Toy!

posted by believer11 on 07/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Kids will love it! -Good for decoration and display -Fans of Spidey will love it -Suction cup strong enough to hold -Build material is strong -There is another black symbiote spiderman which you can buy to complement this red one
    Cons:
    -The quality of the making is not good -Spiderman feels "sticky",seems like the glue for the paint has not dry yet -T...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice

posted by Bibyz on 09/24/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Looks like a baby spider man, because of his big head ! 2. Soo cute ! 3. Made of hard plastic ! 4. Really looks like he is cambling up !
    Cons:
    1. Mine didn't glue really well ! 2. It is very heavy, soo it doesn't stay glue on the glass for a very long time ! 3. The deta...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections