Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute!

posted by PearPicker on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It is cute. - Zippers were much nicer as in picture. More solid, metalic and with cat design. You can see them in some user images.
    Cons:
    - It's not white as in picture. It's a bit yellowish. Champagne. - Mine came with stains, that was a big disappointment. One ye...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but gets dirty easily

posted by silverspoon on 06/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + It's made up of nice tough cloth that could be washed several times and it would still look good. + The zippers are good quality and smooth. + Available in several colours to choose from. + The insides are plastic coated so it's water-proof. + Good to...
    Cons:
    - Gets dirty very quickly.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish Horizontal Cloth Case with 3 Zippers

posted by Faayyy on 01/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good product. I love that it has three zippers. It fits my iphone, credit cards, and money really well. You can put a lot of things in it. I love the colors. Good price for this product
    Cons:
    Cant think of any
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice product!

posted by furminatorcrazy on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice looking phone bag for the right price. Also, having two zippers is great to put money or credit cards and other stuff. It is a really nice champagne and magenta color, which looks awesome. My ipod and my bb fit nicely in this bag.
    Cons:
    The lining between the two pockets is a little bit too thin. It would be better if it had a thicker and softer lining inside.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful!!

posted by AlejandraXD on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this bag is beautiful and you can put a lot of stuff in it. I use it for my mp4, cell phone, keys, credit card and even my make up because is big and it has three zippers so you can organize your stuff in it. It also protects your gadgets from scratches
    Cons:
    I can tell any
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    :)

posted by asampogna on 01/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Cute - Big enough for things like cell phone etc but not too big - 2 big pockets & 1 smaller one - Great price - Comes attached to cute animob packaging - Very easy to use, convenient carrying strap - Soft - The inside divider between the two pocke...
    Cons:
    -Build quality could be a little better (zippers feel a little cheap, a few loose threads) - Mine came with a slight pink stai...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4 star rating

posted by lalalamael on 01/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very beautiful - very cute design and cobination od colors - Comes in 2 big pockets that will enable you to put more things such as cellphone and camera. - one extra small pocket for small things (coins,memory cards,etc.) - useful for people who loves to...
    Cons:
    nothing so far..
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections