Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:628 (62%)
  • 4 Star:314 (31%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by epidemija on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I would not know how to describe this item - Its just amazing screwdrivers toolkit that I'll use. This set has a nice feel in your hands.
    Cons:
    The set is definitely fine for household tasks but a little iffy for everyday work. Especially set is good for work on cell pho...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great package!

posted by gustavocalonio on 01/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great to (un)mount computers and such - Has many different sizes - Good grip even for tight screws - Strong magnet to hold the different tips - Small case, easy to fit in any cabinet/locker
    Cons:
    - the case, which is of a very good quality and is not easy to store it after use. But it is still intact after 2 years of use.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for opening electronic gadgets

posted by flaashy on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Large assortment Magnetic pieces Comfortable in hand Storage case is good Lightweight, usefull and works well.
    Cons:
    hard to get pieces from rubber. Some pieces are useless
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for electronic hobbiests

posted by freekmans on 01/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Large Assortment of pieces Very small torx pieces - perfect for when needing to open mobile phones Price is OK Neat storage case Pieces are magnetic, which makes it easy to get the screw out so it doesn't fall
    Cons:
    Pieces hard to get out of the rubber.. it's 'anti slip' Some pieces are really useless
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for great product

posted by BeeBee on 10/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Assortment of pieces *Very small torx pieces - perfect for when needing to open mobile phones *Good prices considering the assortment of pieces *Storage case
    Cons:
    *Some of the pieces didn't actually fit into the handle part (which is why i rated it 3/5 for build quality)-> Could be disa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent enough

posted by ChristianH on 07/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fairly cheap Seem tough enough for the smaller screws - only minimal torque is needed for them. For larger screws I'll probably use my better set. Included very tiny Torx bits suitable for my imate Ultimate 8502
    Cons:
    Box isn't very strong. Mine was cracked in one place and hinge was broken - rubber now needed to hold it on now.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value

posted by junimrox on 07/21/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -> Comes with a lto of tips, from very small ones to the big ones, its very usefull to use in computers and electronic stuff, even cellphones since it has small torxs tips. -> Lightweight, usefull and works well. -> If you work with electronics thi...
    Cons:
    -> Its not very strong, probably you should not use it ni your car, since a car doesn't have small screws and most of them a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful screwdriver set

posted by thefezman on 05/05/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Lots of very small bits, TORX bits down to T2 (which is dang tiny!) small screwdriver bits and small phillips bits. Some Allen-type bits also.
    Cons:
    Case is a little cheap, since the plastic that holds the bits in place is very thin blow-molded stuff, so you can't expect it t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little Tool Box Heaven

posted by darksideme on 05/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Simple tool that has every bit that you would need. At least i think so. You can use it for everything from replacing computer parts to repairs around the house or office. Simple and ordered box of tools that is small enough for most storage spaces. The han...
    Cons:
    Not sure how strong the bits really are but they look pretty good. I hope i don't break anything.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A toolkit for every need ...

posted by xsneox on 04/05/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A single tool for almost every single use and need ... when it comes to reperation or replacing computer parts or any thing around the house that needs a reperation and a check up ... this is the one for the job and as a bonus, it comes in blue one of my fa...
    Cons:
    Not even a single con I can think of ... the toolkit used for everything and the price is too cheap ... nothing to complain about.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections