Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Easy to use
- Satisfying range
- Satisfying resolution
- Satisfying accuracy +/- 5% (checked with another meter)
- Display easy to read
- I like that the range is visible on the display
- Build quality could be much better
- Sometimes buggy when turning on/off = indicates a range but uses another. Always toggle the range button a few times on start up to prevent this
- A good/better stand would be useful
- No pouch / carrying case
- No auto range
- No serial port
- No English manual or calibration procedure
I really like the "darker" range of 20.00 lux. A serial port to connect to a logging PC would be very nice, but maybe that's to expensive.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.