Sort by:
70 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6344 (63%)
  • 4 Star:2920 (29%)
  • 3 Star:75 (7%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great!

posted by Sindel on 12/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This hub is compact and super useful. It doesn't get hot, and it's very well ventilated (mesh casing). It looks nice, not too bulky. Price is very affordable for a 4-port hub. You just plug it in and it's ready to use. Works on Win7 and Win8.
    Cons:
    If I would really have to come up with something negative to say, I'd complain about the logo sticker that keeps coming off :D ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Price and product.

posted by caiofiguer on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely Great Price Good Design Easy to Use Nice Build Lots of Entrances Doesn't get hot
    Cons:
    "Fragile"= If you move to much while it is connected to the pc it may disconnect and connect again, a problem with th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Zhlain on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works realy good, you can plug up to four USB devices and all works fine. I have tested other USB hubs and not all works fine, especially with iPhones , iPads and iPods, in some cases I couldn't charge or connect these to the PC. But this hub works fine....
    Cons:
    None in particular.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4-Port USB 2.0 Hub

posted by xarydos on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This product is just awesome! the 4 ports works perfect for keyboard,mouse, usb fan and many other things. its very tiny which is very good. it feels very firm and seems too be hard to break.
    Cons:
    the cable is a bit too long for my taste, it can be kind of annoying if you don´t hide it. the speed of the device is not ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little hub

posted by Muddassir on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Hub is powered by usb slot and provides ports with 500mAh each. Very good build quality. Has an external power supply socket
    Cons:
    Although not needed for my porposes, there is no power cable provided and there is no label on the back of the device specifyin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small and good usb port

posted by rvertesh on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    small and nice usb hub, with 4 real usb-2 high speed inputs. The metal case is well done, good workmanship. I used it about a month with no problems, I connect my usb-2 disk to it and it wroks great without additional power. Other: The bottomline is this is...
    Cons:
    From the technical point of view not yet found. The specification doesn't define a power adapeter that may be someone will need.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by HonzikCZ on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    small metal case seems strong - can take little bit more pressure than plastic things everything works with this - SDReader, iPhone, USB disk (but no 2 drives even if they are powered), mouse, keyboard, printer
    Cons:
    cant take 2 or more USB Disks (you need more power than can give you one single USB port) cant lock cord inside of hub - someti...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Little hub

posted by j5ive on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the size is small, so I can keep it accessible without it being too obvious of an eyesore. Also, the ability to add a power supply if needed.
    Cons:
    None that I can see. Mine is still going strong.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little USB hub

posted by SergiusMx on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Compact - Sturdy build - Comes with mini USB cable - It works - Comes in original plastic packaging
    Cons:
    You will need to buy an external power supply for it if you want to connect power hungry (500mA and more) USB devices to it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hub does a good job

posted by crazydaddy on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very compact, well conceived minimalistic design that looks and feels good. Essentially a circuit board with mesh covers, which actually makes it pretty robust. The mesh casing helps to ensure that it doesn't over heat, particularly if an external power sup...
    Cons:
    Nothing significant, but for information: Tightening the eight, tiny self-tapping screws that hold the mesh casing on can too ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections