DX  » Community » Reviews » Rapoo H8000 2.4GHz USB Rechargeable Wireless Headphone with Microphone (Black)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headphone!

posted by LimiaAle on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Price / Precio Setup / Configuracion Very confortables / Muy comodos Nice sound quality / Buena calidad de sonido Nice range / Buen rango
    Cons:
    The synthetic leather isn't the best / La cuerina no es la mejor.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Static noise

posted by gfernandez1985 on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good microphone, volumen control with a beep when it reaches its min and max. Good range, 10 meters or more with concrete walls in the middle.
    Cons:
    Static noise constantly! Ones you turn it on, you will hear static, and when you start listening something the static continue...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headset

posted by Quadzero on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Everything works as expect on my iMac. Volume control works fine. Range is great, over 15meters. I can move all around the house without interference (I'm in north america, so we don't have much concrete wall inside houses) Build quality is decent (not wea...
    Cons:
    You can hear a bit of static noise on the right side when no signal is present. Manual is all chinese, but drawings are enough.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does the job

posted by omegablue2000 on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to install, just plug it. Easy to operate, just turn it on when the battery is charged. I can use it with two small walls in the middle. The volume control works just fine, but I prefer to do it by software.
    Cons:
    In my case the microphone was out of order. I opened the headphone and I fixed the cable contact. The LED of the transmitter is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headset for computer, movies and chat

posted by danielsaf on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The sound is great and precise, no delays. Can set the volume from the headset, long distance works fine – you can walk around. Microphone is good too for chats and VOIP. Stereo works great. The battery makes a peep when it is close to the end.
    Cons:
    A bit fragile, needs recharging every couple of hours of use. The ear pieces could be a bit bigger. it's a bit pricey, but chea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal!

posted by renands87 on 06/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Nice build quality.(Qualidade Ok) *Price is Ok.(Preço vale a pena.) *Sound is great.(qualidade do som muito boa, quase sem ruidos) *Arround 8 hours of battery life.(cerca de 8 horas de bateria) *Plug and play *Works on a 3 meter radius with walls.(aqu...
    Cons:
    *Could be a little bigger.(Podia ser um pouco maior, o aro e o fone)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!!

posted by Saiuri on 11/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - I can use Skype and walk around while talking (I believe it can works more than only 10m) - The battery lasts longer - Makes noise when the battery is empty - Good sound and build quality - Posso usar o Skype e andar por aí enquanto falo (Acredito q...
    Cons:
    -Pricey! But if you compare this kind of product in my country, it's not so expansive -Only Chinese instructions ¬¬ ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fast connecting headset

posted by infohigh on 11/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have to agree with the comments (pros) as provided by reviewer rnapoli2004. Amidst the slight disturbance by my neighbour's renovation, my colleague on the other end was able to hear clearly to my communication via Lync. Yes, this headset was mainly purch...
    Cons:
    Nothing much for now, except that this headset might fit typical asian's head only... With the headset fully extended, the top ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best Headset for Skype + online gaming so far.

posted by rnapoli2004 on 06/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Advantages of this (SKU 80043) over Bluetooth solutions: - This Headset has no perceptible delay whatsoever. - Zero time for reconnection when signal is lost while walking around the house. - Strong signal, can go thru one or even two walls. - Way more than...
    Cons:
    Disadvantages: - A little more disconfortable than Jabra 650 Blutooth headset, I can´t use it for more than 3~4 hours stra...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect wireless computer headset

posted by WFACTOR on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wireless stereo headphones with very good sound quality. Not bad to hearing music with good quality. Bass is not bad. Perfect for Skype telephony. Skype test and the microphone seems to work very well. It work when charging! just connect USB wire to charge ...
    Cons:
    Not too good when it On and no sound just hearing little noises. Noise is not down when use a volume control.Its not critical b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections