DX  » Community » Reviews » Skull Style Motorcycle/Hiking/Party Windproof Face Mask
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:505 (50%)
  • 4 Star:505 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like mask :) I would recommend :)

posted by SkyRuH on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good see. Easy to use and good se...
    Cons:
    I am having trouble breathing. I am having trouble breathing. I am having trouble breathing. I am having trouble breathing. I a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fears Face Mask

posted by warlock1212 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fears looking face mask. You can use both sides. Does not get moist easy. Can be worn under a motorcycle helmet and the print is strong will not fade.
    Cons:
    Does not fit my head vary well. Hard to see out of. Tends to slip down a bit after you have fasten it. Maybe dangerous if raidi...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Masca neopren craniu

posted by yoyoscheme on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Masca este facuta dintr-un material bun, destul de gros, este bine desenata, cusaturile sunt bine realizate. Este o masca calduroasa perfecta pentru pentru orice sport de iarna.
    Cons:
    Ar trebui realizata la o marime mai mare pentru ca este totusi prea mica. Gaurile de respirat la gura si la nas sunt insuficien...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by Magnus1990P on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really cool. Functions properly and doesn't get really moist when in use. It does its job properly by allowing you to breathe and see, but this is limited. It transport the moisture and heat really well. I tried it during the summer on a hot day.
    Cons:
    Does not fit everybody, perfectly. Mine head was somewhat to long for the nose and eyes to properly line up. Which makes it a...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Epic Skull Mask

posted by DANKOS on 05/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good mask, have bought quite a few for friends etc and have had no negative feedback. You can use the skull side as well as the black side and both look great. Fits my head perfectly, stretches to fit my mates with oddly shaped heads. Keeps you warm when ri...
    Cons:
    No real cons with this product, but just so you know the stitching around the eyes might come loose after frequent use, easy fi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mask!

posted by sstruja on 03/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Good quality - Really windproof - Quality print of scull
    Cons:
    there is only one strap on it. The "forehead" keeps saging down, over eyes. Smells bad... Long delivery time, two months in my ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and warm but not perfect

posted by zipotarri on 02/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Its really windproof and warm. I use it when riding my motorbike in cold weather wearing a jet-type helmet and this mask its better than any scarf or balaclava. -The skull print its nice, people surprises when seeing you, almost kids in the cars near you c...
    Cons:
    -The forehead part its a pain. It falls down when wearing with a helmet and could be dangerous if blinds you. Finally I decided...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    windproof?

posted by SharKing on 01/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it looks awesome! a skull? who dosen't like that? and yes! it is windproof! easy to put on!
    Cons:
    there is only one strap on it. the "forehead" on it keeps saging down, over my eyes. that's not good! well that's p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's ok

posted by NWind on 12/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Good quality - Joints are well stitched - Really windproof - Quality print of scull
    Cons:
    - Nose hole is now wide enough so it's little hard to breath normally especially when you have quite a burden (looked to manual...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great mask

posted by Waddys on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - really is windproof - doesn't stay hot because of the holes in the nose and the mouth for easy breathing
    Cons:
    - one of the threads under one of the eye holes has come loose but no big deal
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections