DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 2.4GHz 802.11n 300Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6712 (67%)
  • 4 Star:336 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent wi-fi adapter

posted by dbackes on 09/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Excellent signal due to its dettachable antenna - Operates steadily in high speeds (in opposite to devices I used before, this one keeps the rates during the whole connection and always get the top speed) - Good build quality - Does'n need drivers (I'm us...
    Cons:
    - No cons whatsoever. Of course I didn't test it with different OS than XP, neither with long distances (I'm using it relativel...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well

posted by robbage on 07/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Reasonably well constructed. Uses standard chipset. Supplied disc has drivers for all versions of Windows from XP onward (32 and 64 bit), Linux and all recent versions of OSX. Realtek has the latest drivers on their site. The price is acceptible considering...
    Cons:
    The supplied antenna isn't brilliant but it works.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by raphaelteller on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good product. Does what is intended to. Works easily and it is not ugly like others wifi adapters. Very cheap and useful. Good price x benefit. Good range and speed.
    Cons:
    It is not plug-and-play. You need to install the driver that comes with it. Nothing too hard though. A little too big, may obst...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SlavaKot

posted by SlavaKot on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The device is made of high quality plastic. Antenna mounted securely rotated in any direction. WI-FI coverage is enough for my apartment. Small size, easy to use anywhere.
    Cons:
    The device is a little complicated to set up. The program from the disc does not come to my computer. But it's not too much tro...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work perfect for one year

posted by fabecker on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this USB a year ago and have been using with great performance (150Mb). Used in WinXP 32bit, Win 7 32bit and Win 7 64bit. Very strong signal as far as receiving as sending. Current drivers available from the chipset manufacturer (Realtek). I put an...
    Cons:
    This device do not work with SKU 164007 due 50 ohms resistence cable BUT if you use only the antenna it work out perfectly.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well with most Media players

posted by AndiBcool on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this adapter for my Himedia 600A player, to add Wifi. I know new Players usually have wifi build in. Well the adapter get regnorised a few seconds after i turned the media player on. You can do all settings and then your done. It just works flawles...
    Cons:
    Its a bit to big, so it uses a lot space when u plug it in. Because of it you might not be able to use a second USB Port nearby.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great with synology NAS

posted by willmacdonald on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works with Synology NAS box (DSM 4.1) , which runs Linux. No drivers needed, plug and play. Gets at least 130MB/s in real transfer speed. Currently using it for Time Machine on my NAS box. Fast enough to stream movies from NAS box, to airport extreme (Gen...
    Cons:
    I was hoping it worked at 5Ghz, but it doesn't.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Much better than the adapter I had before

posted by ngfp2006 on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The adapter works great, much better than I had before. Now yes I can connect fast on the internet. The data transmission is also quite fast. Is it possible to remove the antenna, but that is already in the product is very good. The product is of good quali...
    Cons:
    I am using a week ago, and so far I have not noticed anything bad in this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Xaco90 on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    works out of the box in most OSes used today. Tested it with windows 7 pro x64 and ubuntu 12.04, 11.10. I haven't tested it on a mac, but it's a realtek chip so you will find the drivers for it quite easily on the web. it supports the 802.11n standard so...
    Cons:
    The antenna that came with it broke after a week. But it is an easy fix.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB 2.0 2.4GHz 802.11n 300Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter

posted by joako85 on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great range and speed Cheap Good build qualityThe antenna that comes with it is very good - Relatively small - Decent build quality - Looks good
    Cons:
    need to intall drivers that came along with the cd inwindows 7 64 bit
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections