Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very lightweight, so there is not problem to let it hanging on your TV.
- It keeps transmitting while charging, so do not worry about its inner battery if you can plug the power source cable.
- The cable that connects the P2 audio input to the transmitter is very very fragile! So, you have to be very careful when unplugging from your device (TV, etc) or the cable will tear apart.
- I could observe a very short battery life. Even if you use it for very few hours for a day, you will have to recharge it to use it in the next day.
- It would be very nice if an instructions manual came along. I still have some trouble in understanding the blinking pattern of the led.
- It works perfectly with my bluetooth headset Rapoo H6060. The devices do the pairing automatically. No worries here.
It is not a very well finished device, and additional usage information would be wellcome, but this dongle does the job and is very usefull to me.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.