DX  » Community » Reviews » 30cm Breadboard Wires for Electronic DIY (40-Cable Pack)
Sort by:
39 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7730 (77%)
  • 4 Star:239 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This product is good choice. I could recommend it.

posted by MaPa84 on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Product has good quality. I could recommend it especially for peoples and engineers which wants test some modules and are trying many things and they wants to reduce a needs of the soldering. This product could reduce time of development.
    Cons:
    I doesn't found any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by christAZ2 on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great for smalls electric tests. the price is correct. the ten colors made it simple for prototyping and distinguing ground line from positif line and negatif line...
    Cons:
    30 cm is a little short. A measure of 50 cm will be great.... but i know : more length means more money....Sur that dealextreme...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for rapid prototyping

posted by istepaniuk on 01/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality wires and connectors. The female plugs ar standard molex-type termnals. I disassembled one housing and found a perfectly crimped wire, it's obviously made on a machine.
    Cons:
    The only small cons is that like you can see in the image, the order of the colors does not start on zero (black) but on one (b...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product at excellent price

posted by wbrouwer on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very well made product. Great for connecting sensor modules to Arduino board. Easy to separate wires. Good variety of colours make it easy to trace back and forth. Length of wires is also good.
    Cons:
    No negative comments to be made.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by butcher911 on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, easy to seperate wires from each other. I use these wires in automotive products. it fits to most of the parts in and out connections. Very useful with good finishing. you can remove the black sockets if you want. there is a pin on the sockets...
    Cons:
    Nothing for now. this is my third purchase.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by drmentor on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good make, good contacts and finishing. 40 pins is enough to most prjects and prototype boards. Better than using standard Hard Disk Drives cable, once you cannot change pins sequence. Enough length and flexible. Attachs very well to male pins.
    Cons:
    No cons at all. This is a very good cable and I recommend!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality and price

posted by Naurgrim on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful and high quality wires. I use these wires in my DIY projects. It's may be a ISP programming or simply connect some details. And wires are good looking. 10 colours. Very easy to separate wires from each others. Very easy to use. Perfectly fits to...
    Cons:
    Not found yet. Nothing else to add.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent prototyping tool

posted by bbiandov on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is an Excellent prototyping tool; very competitively priced. The same concept is charged at $0.25 PER STRAND at other outfits out there and you get a flat ribbon cable with 40 strands here. Good work DX.COM!
    Cons:
    I wish they made male-male version but that's not such a big drawback as one can use simple header pins to reverse the gender o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful for DIY prototyping

posted by andraz4321 on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful for prototyping on breadboard and connecting boards with pinheads. Wires come in different colors, which makes identifying connections much easier.
    Cons:
    Connector's housing moves. Wires had to be separated manually. Not good for small projects. Connectors are crimpt, not soldered.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Specially useful for your DIY arduino project

posted by alconcl on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The cables really measure 30 centimeters not less. - All cables works as expected. - They female connectors fits perfectly into male pins. - good quality fabrication.
    Cons:
    - maybe a little overpriced. - nothing else to add.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections