Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
+ it's relatively cheap
+ there are quite many wires in the package
+ it's universal
- they're coming in one big ribbon, you have to separate them by yourself
- too resilient, trying to keep their shape, that's not comfortable in small projects
- the connectors are strange, their housing moves
* you dont' need anything more if you are making a prototype
* they fit standard goldpins and also breadboard cables
Don't start with Arduino, you'll become addicted :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.