DX  » Community » Reviews » Breadboard Jumper Wires for Electronic DIY (70-Cable Pack)
Sort by:
153 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:77118 (77%)
  • 4 Star:2335 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Handy

posted by alyaz on 05/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A very handy set with different lengths of jumper wire. Especially useful for breadboarded circuits. This set makes prototyping fast and easy. Also different colored cables are useful for crowded circuits.
    Cons:
    Not the highest quality. But this is not a very much problem. It does its job.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I read good reviews ... and I confirm

posted by lghivizzani on 05/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good price, good quality, right quantity, many different colours. I think this is a must have for any breadboarders, beginners or experts.
    Cons:
    While using them I unfortunately discovered pins are glued in the cables strain relief, that mean they can sometimes tear away....
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good

posted by EJRibeiro on 05/11/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price was the primary reason to choose this product. I didin't needed the best wires in the world; just a cheap deal that was able to do the job. Overall, this objective was achieved. The different sizes are a nice choice too.
    Cons:
    Even though I couldn't expect much more, the plugs don't fit very well and some of them are not well finished.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice assortment of male-male jumpers

posted by baycollie on 04/30/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The jumper set has a good assortments of lengths and sizes. Work for Arduino header and breadboard connections.
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful jumper pack

posted by n8bako on 04/29/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Price/usefulness ratio is very good 2. It makes prototyping much easier and faster 3. Can be connected to any pin on any jumper if needed, especially helps for ISP programming 4. Different colors help to mark different circuits 5. Different length is als...
    Cons:
    There no any cons for these wires, they just do their job
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super easy and quick connections for all your projects

posted by mtoashirbab on 04/23/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    With these jumper wires you can make all your circuits in no time. Enough with the wire strippers and the wires that are too big or too small for a breadboard. Put away the tape you used to use to secure wires with batteries or other electronic components. ...
    Cons:
    Cheap finishing touch. Sometimes there is a little piece of plastic in the way. You can scrape it off and it is no big deal, bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for prototyping

posted by NorthernDIY on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simplifies the bread-boarding process immensely. Ends have convenient plastic tabs for better grip. Flexible stranded core wire!
    Cons:
    Sometimes there is a bit of plastic on the conductive ends that needs to be scraped off. Plastic tabs are a bit mis-haped somet...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price - good product.

posted by wbrouwer on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good product at a good price. Cables are flexible. Large variety in colours makes it easy to trace when building projects. The shorter wires are nice and help minimize clutter. No bend pins or damage in transit.
    Cons:
    None that I can think off.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wires for fast connection

posted by wendell7 on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very good thread, looks great, really easy to be placed, and proven qualities. Not rupture easily and the various sizes allow different utilities to customers who buy the product.
    Cons:
    Contains many connecting cables actually come to you, because when I stopped to count the cables, missed one on my account. Tak...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap connectors.

posted by lss83 on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The wires are cheap and there are a lot of them. I will to buy new ones for other circuits. I dismised my homemade cables. Works fine with arduino. This is a simple product that works fine. I test resistence and it's close to zero.
    Cons:
    I can´t find any. Only the colors, maybe more on black and red. The plastic pins could have better quality. It could be ch...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 16
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections