Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* very convenient: I generally used solid-core wires on my breadboards, and those wires are much more convenient
* very cheap: those 70 jumper wires give a total length of 9.70m for a low price; a 10-meter bobin of solid core wire costs almost the same price here
* among the 50 12-centimeter wires, I received 10 green, 10 red, 10 orange, 10 white and 10 blue; I wished I would get some black ones
* when I'm prototyping, I often need short connections; 12-centimeter is much more that I generally need; I think the pack would be better with some shorter wires (for example some 6-centimeter and 9-centimeter ones)
* the black tip as a diameter of about 3mm, while the distance between 2 holes of a breadboard is only 2.54mm; hence I can hardly put more that 4 such jumper wires in adjacent holes
Those wires smelled a bit when I received them, but after a few weeks the smell is mostly gone.
I love those wires, I will probably by one more pack.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.