Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Works fine, had not problems with it at all. Just plug it in and it works.
* Plugs fit perfectly.
* The microphone piece is made of hard plastic, which you can bend a little bit, but it will just jump bend back into place once you release it.
* The ear piece is way to small. I think it'd probably fit around a 3 year old's ear though :p
* The ear piece is made of hard plastic, which makes it uncomfortable.
* The earbud is a bit bulky, so it falls out of your ears easilly.
* Sound quality isn't better or worse than what comes out of the NDS Lite's speakers.
* No seperate cables and plugs for microphone and earphone.
* I usually just hook it around my ear and let it hang down (can't manage otherwise). The microphone's stong enough to still pick up the sound.
* If your NDS's internal microphone's broken and you just need a replacement, this is a good option.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.