Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Universal GPS holder

posted by acalucic on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is possible to mount this holder anywhere on the vehicle dashboard and the device can be easily rotated in any desired direction to ensure good visibility. Design from technical point of view is excellent. Almost any device can be mounted and I am using...
    Cons:
    Actualy I cant complain regarding the quality but there is one small detail I don’t like – plastic is far to much glossy so eve...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great GPS stand

posted by bbubanja on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Original bracket for my GPS broke and so far I have not found a suitable replacement. GPS Universal Swivel Bracket was a good idea to buy by my opinion, because it is not expensive and it seemed pretty stable. This was an accurate prediction. Bracket have t...
    Cons:
    Bottom side could have a sticky tape, which will help that bracket can be fixed in the car.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool!

posted by R@belo on 04/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product, good and cheap. Meets my needs, ideal to use GPS on the computer desk to program and update the browsers. Using GPS with 7 "and is perfect, has also used with 5", 4.3 "and 3.5" and looks great, it really is universal.
    Cons:
    I have nothing against. The product is as I thought and I am very pleased.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections