DX  » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Beige (1 x SR626SW)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
price is right – Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Beige (1 x SR626SW) Reviews

posted by tawengo on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
-dial size is just enough for women (not so big, not so small. -features Day & Date which is rare. just what i'm looking for. -price is right -water resistant 3ATM (100 feet), but watch technicians say it is still not advisable to be used when swimming or bathing.
Cons:
-arrived with dead battery (still requesting customer report to provide replacement battery. battery alone costs $4 locally, more than half of the watch price) -arrived very late (though not DX's fault) -not so glow-in-the-dark (it is so weak you can hardly see it in the dark)
Other:
Nylon straps irritates my skin due to friction, but i guess i'm just not used to it yet.
Bottomline:
perfect if you're looking for a cheap watch which has both Date and Day. won't hurt to have one. perfect gift for a person named "David". would look like it's personalized.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections