DX  » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1 x SR626SW)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 4 Star:203 (20%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quartz Wrist-watch with week and date

posted by modreamarin on 01/03/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The main "pros" will be the price: cheap watch with date and week. It also looks pretty cute, although from the photos I thought it is bigger. I have it for more than two weeks and it does not seem to lag or something else. I will check it exactly...
    Cons:
    I could NOT find how to alter the date, other than spinning the needles ahead. The wristband does not seem very durable, but wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good watch.

posted by Bourdoul on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good watch. Operate smoothly and accurately. Indicate the day of the week and date. Glow in the dark arrow phosphorus. Kept easy ingress of water and falling from a small height. Very informative dial.
    Cons:
    Very bad strap advise him immediately replaced by leather. Scratched glass hours, but it's my mistake. I doubt that the watch ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch for the money

posted by ivica415 on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Has date and day of the week display. The adjustment of these is somewhat difficult at start but once you get used to it is easy. Fairly accurate. Mine watch seems to lose less than a second a day. Seems well built. The strap seems somewhat rough but durabl...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just great.

posted by Sevanteri on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simple, easy to use and shows time (gasp). Easy to set date and day of week. Looks great. Strap works just nicely and doesn't come off at all, like you would expect. Slim enough so it goes under the sleeve just nicely. And looks good in my wrist as they ...
    Cons:
    Nothing I can think of. Maybe the "David" text, but doesn't really matter as I just look at the time, not the text.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty clock!

posted by Nenormalniy on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Military style, it's amazing. Looks great with my other clothes. - Calendar (works fine), but I do not know how it will behave in the last days of the month - Night glow. Need to be "charged" during the day by other lights or sunlight.
    Cons:
    No advanced cons, really. Just strap is harder than I expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Military rocks!

posted by Florinica on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I'm very glad to have this military watch. Has the day of the week and number display. The color is very nice + waterproof. You can fix the date/week display very easy with one click + the hour with 2 clicks (Just pull the pin one level and turn it clockwis...
    Cons:
    Nothing by now.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good day-to-day watch

posted by Talude on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Is light - Is Thin - Has the day of the week and number display - The pointers really bright! - The color is nice - Waterproof - Nice Watch
    Cons:
    - The metal is easy to risk - The watchband is kind of ugly - The space for the watchband is smaller than common, I couldn't sw...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent

posted by ThorValhalla on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Less than $10 for a watch with date/week display isn't too bad. A pain to fix the date/week display, but not impossible. Keeps time well and sort of glows in the dark.
    Cons:
    The glow in the dark feature of this watch only works when it's partly dark. If it's night time and you have a bit of outdoor l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good cheapo watch

posted by electronicholas on 06/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    just to be right, I rated this a five star because of it's price. for this money it's a good watch. mine had week indicator in English but it was visible a stick on after labeling
    Cons:
    - when it arrived it had a different writing than dx pictures, but since it's a nono brand that doesn't matter much... - becau...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    beautiful and cheap!

posted by ReLoaderr on 02/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice and good watch. Comes already with battery. The date was correct at arrive, which is nice touch. Very light, but not so light. Very good strap. I nylon straps. They are very better than metal or leather.
    Cons:
    It´s hard to set weekday names. To set numeric day months is easy. Just pull the pin one level and turn it clockwise. But ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections