DX  » Community » Reviews » Sporty Multi-Function LED Digital Wrist Watch - White (1 x CR2016)
Sort by:
56 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5430 (54%)
  • 4 Star:4324 (43%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch

posted by Nathyn on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This was a very good watch. Almost dead on to an actually g-shock watch. Just a fiew things were different. It is comforatable and good looking.
    Cons:
    Some of the buttons dont do exactly as labeled, the 'light' button may start the stopwatch or something like that but it only t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing!

posted by devin99johnson on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality, Nice looking, fast responding time, clear letters/numbers, good colors in the watch, amazing settings, and lastly very good replica of a g-shock! The watch is also very comfortable and doesn't leave marks on your wrist.
    Cons:
    The only problem that Iv'e had so far is that two buttons act as the light, and also there are tiny gaps in the slots where the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A decent watch to buy

posted by cooljon on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This watch looks realistic from a distance and I bought this in 2011-2012 and most of the functions still works. The price isn't too bad (if you know the prices for real G-SHOCK). This watch is very durable because i had it for 2 years now!
    Cons:
    The watch comes with instructions which were not detailed and well explained (remember: i bought this 2 years ago so it might h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice and good quality watch

posted by niels2411 on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the quality of the watch is very good for a fake one. It still works after almost a year of use. Looks almost excactly like the original one. Battery is still working and went multiple times in the shower with it and no water damage.
    Cons:
    the white is after an year pretty dirty. dont know if this happens with the original one also or that it is because of use of c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    decent looking watch for a good price

posted by shmandy on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    watch came in pretty good condition in a timely manner, does all that it says, nicely lit background, from a distance you'd never know it was a knock off colors matched perfect to the picture that was displayed and fit like a glove, did exactly what i neede...
    Cons:
    i dont know about everybody else's but when i got mine the colored paint in the gshock on the top looked like it had been rubbe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best watch ever

posted by marco11300 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This watch is in amazing condition. Has nice look it looks real great price! This is a must buy watch I use this during class because I find it difficult to read the clock from far away. On top of that I can now look cool! I strongly advise you to buy these...
    Cons:
    Nothing I found the watches to be amazing! I love them. Shipping took a little while but I honestly can't complain 2 weeks was ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Watch, Great Price!

posted by Bboyminii on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Great build quality -Looks nice, just like the real thing -Price is amazing considering how real ones are very expensive -Functions how its supposed to
    Cons:
    -The buttons don't do what they say but after a while you figure it out and get used to it -The "Adjust" button is &q...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome watch

posted by Kehprice on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great watch for the price! Looks exactly like the original, sporty watch you would see at the mall for a much higher price. This watch is a quality built with an active digital interface. The features include a 24 hour clock setting or traditional 14 hour A...
    Cons:
    No cons so far. Make sure you take the plastic protector off the screen to get a clear view.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great watch

posted by yuspha95 on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice looking clock, haven`t owned a G-shock clock before but it looks likes the real deal it also works like the real deal all the function are working also the buttons. The light is very bright you will not have problems looking at it in the dark.
    Cons:
    -Probably not dx fault, but my clock wristband were a bit crooked but you can`t notice it when it`s on the wrist. -Almost a mo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The wristband broke as soon as I tired to put it on!

posted by S3LL3R5 on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Looks exactly like a real G-Shock to an untrained eye. - Come with collectors edition number on the back (obviously it isn't a real BAPE) - All the buttons work correctly besides the bottom right one. (It just lights up the screen) - All functions work...
    Cons:
    - The wristband broke apart at the hinge as soon as I put it on. (Super glue seemed to fix it pretty well though) - The color w...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections