DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Digital 29-LED Wrist Watch with Silicone Watchband (2 x CR2016)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:909 (90%)
  • 4 Star:101 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great looking watch.

posted by nzchris on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A clear readable face with easy layout. Easy to get used to the time display which is quite different to the usual digital display. Good strap with a strong buckle. As always it has arrived well wrapped and packaged and working perfectly. Great value (as us...
    Cons:
    No manual included which would have made setting the watch easier, but not difficult to work out how to do the settings.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and different

posted by eagle515 on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The watch is really beautiful. Easy to read the time and date. You can adjust the intensity of leeds and its light what is really an added value. The leeds are intense. With the different colors is nice.
    Cons:
    Did not come with manual, which, I think, for most people is very bad ...Thank you God there are videos and explanations about ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Watch made to impress people.

posted by Grunf92 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Wow the watch is very nicely made. I am still immpressed after few days. It will impress people everywhere you turn on the leds to check the time. Time is easily readable in the night, but on the direct sun so-so.
    Cons:
    The package could be nicer, mine came little chipped but it is not a big deal. But I did not get the manual, even in chinese la...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nighttime conversation piece

posted by JuggernautBch on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - you can set it "wake up" and flash the LEDs once every 10 minutes or so. Like an hourly chime, only visual. I really like the colors. I'm the only person I've ever seen with such a unique watch!
    Cons:
    silicon band is kinda stiff; so I wear this watch extra loose for more comfort. It is also a unique size, so I doubt the band c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Literally the light of the party

posted by MetroB on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to setup and use. Extremely easy to read and keeps time well. Perfect sized for most wrists.The design of the strap\band is what drew me to this watch it's stylish and sturdy. Every body keeps wanting to check the time which I'm sure is going to b...
    Cons:
    The unique attachment method for the strap means that a replacement will be impossible to get but at this price just buy anothe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little watch to show off

posted by nginx on 04/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Runs off 2xCR2016 as opposed to one. This means you won't have to change batteries as often. Just two buttons, less clutter the better. One is for displaying time and another for setting date & time. No other fancy functions. A great watch to show off...
    Cons:
    Very limited usability during day time as LEDs are barely visible under the sun. But if you want to buy a watch like this, you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Love It

posted by DCRoss on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Realy good build quality Realy stylish, everyone what to know where I got it. Under 10$ what else ?? Got it preaty faset, under 2 weeks. Fit perfectly with business suit.
    Cons:
    Not mutch option, may be an alarm qould be nice. Led turn off to quickly, some times i cant read time :S, but I think this is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Again perfect

posted by lacqrene on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is the second clock that I buy myself since this model I have liked much and a friend has asked to me who buys it. As always it has arrived to me well surrounded and working perfectly. The color of leds is very beautiful, and it makes showy, the silicone...
    Cons:
    Nothing that to say.The clock works perfectly. The box of packing to be something better aesthetically, since it is a normal w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful Watch

posted by lacqrene on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a very nice Watch, very alive colors LED,it follows the hour perfectly, is not late.I like so much that I have bought another one. To my friendly they have liked and all they ask to me where I buy these clocks so beautiful, and as I do not say to them ...
    Cons:
    I do not have anything bad that to say of this clock, only that at the outset costs to get used to reading the hour, but later ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very stylish LED high quality watches

posted by myunderside on 06/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - High quality LED watches. - Glass and metal case polished perfectly. - Silicone band is qualitative and convenient. - Lock on band is strong. - Display is bright and clear. - Brightness adjustment and auto time show fucntion. - Detailed instructions in En...
    Cons:
    No cons at all.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections