DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 High Speed 7-Port HUB with Independent Switch - Black
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8214 (82%)
  • 4 Star:183 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by gegene92 on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Gadgets really useful! allows me to save energy with the on / off buttons on all sockets usb. I leave all the usb connected I usually do when I need and I press the button and begin to use what I have connected to the accessory.
    Cons:
    Perhaps counter has a small flaw, that would be a USB port you can not charge a cell phone or ipod, etc.. Does not have enough ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good build quality.

posted by fraserh on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Good build quality -Looks nice with the individual lights and the simple design -7 ports is a very decent amount -The switches work well
    Cons:
    -The cable is very short -Sometimes devices can easily come out of the slots, they seem a little loose
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    identical to SKU 193872 but that one's cheaper AND has an USB power cord!

posted by unfair on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The hub works as it should, switching ports on and off is very handy. The seven plus one status LEDs are extremely useful and are visible even in bright sunlight. The device is very compact but still the ports are easily acessible.
    Cons:
    lacks the needed a power supply for when several powerhungry devices are conected (like a smartphone, an external drive, an LED...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice usb hub

posted by Grunf92 on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nicely built usb hub, the plastic is very good for this price, every usb port has his own off/on button and it this works very well. The led lights emmits nice blue color light.
    Cons:
    The only problem with this product is the length of the usb cable it is very short, and for me it was very hard to place it to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Tool!!

posted by SandroG on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For my this is a great tool. Cheap, and it has switches for every induvidual ports, very useful when you need to connect devices with high power comsumption. Its a good buy for that price. Don't include a user manual with specifications. It have a plug to c...
    Cons:
    Don't include a user manual with specifications. It have a plug to connect an external power supply but it don't have a specifi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by JesicaBiecher on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheap, and it has switches for every induvidual ports, which is heaven when it comes to external drives. - No additional power source is needed to power the USB switch. - Small, fits almost everywhere.
    Cons:
    - It does not recognize my 250GB External HDD. - The cord is too short and looks like it's gonna break.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good enough for anyones needs

posted by MindTreat on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, and it has switches for every induvidual ports, which is heaven when it comes to external drives. THat you just just swith, the they power off. I live this, i like it, and i wll sleep with it tonight.. But seriously, its a good buy for tha price
    Cons:
    I wish the cord was soooo much lonver, 3-4 meters at least. And the lack of a extenral power pull down greatly If you load the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Valueable investment with poor soldering quality inside.

posted by Chromwell on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap
    Cons:
    - poor solder quality of the components inside, i had to resolder 2 of my 3 ordered usb hubs to get them to work without interr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by cdijst on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the device is very usefull with the seperate useable usb ports. Also no seperate power source is needed to power the usb switch. For every port you turn on and use a blue light is on and that may come in handy. It's small so it will fit almost everywhere
    Cons:
    the blue light that's turned on for evey active port can be handy only it's not possible to turn the light of witout not using ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent usb port extender

posted by DrIng on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Can plug in all my usb gadgets at once. . Windows xp / Vista / 7 & Linux Ubuntu 10.4 had no problem at all. - Inner working is very simple, if you brake one port you can repair it with little knowledge of electronics. - Great price!
    Cons:
    - Sometimes iTunes have issues recognizing iPods and other mac items.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections