DX  » Community » Reviews » Collapsible Large Flash Reflector Board - Golden + Silver (80CM- Diameter)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and working

posted by Kartug on 12/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Cheap! It measures up to other non china-made reflectors in terms of quality. -Reflects nicely, and to have both gold and silver sides is great. -Comes with a bag
    Cons:
    -Hard outer edge. I have tried other reflectors, and they don't have nearly as hard edge on them. You can feel the metal going ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice price reflector

posted by Jorkka on 08/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + It has good reflecting surface + Smooth reflection without hard caustics + It is very easy to fold + Very compact. Only 20cm radius when folded
    Cons:
    - Haven't found any
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful reflector

posted by kovss on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality for your money. Easy in use.
    Cons:
    Not the best option for the photographer, maybe I'll sell it to someone in my country and will buy something like this one: htt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product!

posted by joaodiogocunha on 05/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent quality for the price it costs. I've worked with professionals reflectors had a lower quality. The only difference this product to a professional product is the price. Folds easily and is very easy to use. Much cheaper!
    Cons:
    I agree with the user "jcned" when he says that the bag is taped with a tape with very glue. It's very hard to remove...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great item

posted by jcned on 11/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    EASY TO USE, GOOD QUALITY, VERY HANDY ITEM TO HAVE IN THE STUDIO AND OUTSIDE, HAD NO PROBLEM FOLDING IT BACK. i GUESS YOU NEED SOME PRACTISE TO FOLD IT, OR ELSE IT WILL SPRING BACK OPEN.
    Cons:
    NO CONS ON PRODUCT. EXCEPT THE BAG IT IS SHIPPED WITH. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS TAPED.VERY DIFFICULT TO GET THE GLUE OUT OFF...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality

posted by BetoFrega on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Same quality as you would find in any photography store, only much cheaper. I actually found it to be of a better quality than some I've seen around.
    Cons:
    Probably none, yet. It is a little hard to fold, but it is probably because it is still new.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections