DX  » Community » Reviews » Black Ink Ball Pen + Touch Screen Stylus for Ipod/Iphone/MP3/MP4/PDA - Black + Silver
Sort by:
44 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7332 (73%)
  • 4 Star:2712 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and useful

posted by Leseome on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A quality product. Both the pen and the stylus. It's so good that my sister has stolen mine to use with her smartphone. The pen is useful, because there are times when you need a pen and you don't have one but if you have this stylus — the problem is solved...
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but there's no cup for the pen. Why? It would have so much sense to protect it just to be sure it doesn't spo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pen for a good price

posted by customer730399 on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Black color with chrome looks nicely and decent +Weight of pen is normal so no problem to work with it over long time periods +Rubber end works flawlessly on capacitive touch display +Protective wax on writing end will avoid pen's ink to dry (in case you a...
    Cons:
    -I have not found any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but excellent

posted by MatrenTEC on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is very good compared to competing styluses with comparable quality but much higher price. The rubber tip is smooth and the whole pen fells good in hand. I use it as a regular pen and when needed, use it as a stylus Works great with iPhone, iPad, ...
    Cons:
    For some reason, does not work with Barnes & Noble Nook Color. The pen writes in black, not blue (it may or may not be a co...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good response and good price

posted by btxenon on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Very good response and good price, better than expensive brands.
    Cons:
    * Built rather weak.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by Brunabaa on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great pen to write and also to use the Iphone. The design is also very good, is a very beautiful pen. Not tested on Ipad, Iphone but works very well. The price is also very good, one of the best I found on Deal Extreme. It's a great cost / benefit
    Cons:
    may not work well with the device 90 degrees, you might have to bend a bit to work better. With drawings, may not be as accurat...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Elegant but with a cheap feeling

posted by CelticWarrior on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works, both the ink ball pen and the soft rubbery touch screen stylus for capacitive screens. Elegant, sober and modern design. Rechargeable.
    Cons:
    Feel cheap and fragile and the cap is very hard to pull off. Same price as in local European stores. Ink cartridge is standard ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great on my iPhone.

posted by Elastictango on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The stylus works great, and so does the pen. It has a little bit of weight to it, which is nice.
    Cons:
    -The silver has started to fade/chip to a brassy color with time, but I didn't buy it for looks. -The pen writes pretty wet and...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    my favourite stylus/pen

posted by dondeen on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a pretty great stylus. Its a pen and a stylus able to work on most touch screen devices such as the samsung galaxy note two, the plackberry playbook and the ipad. The actuak pen that it is combined with writes so amazingly and is very smooth to writ...
    Cons:
    the pen part was glued to the other end so I had to pgysically rip it off the cap from the pen and remove the glue that bonded ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why bother to include a pen on it?

posted by dwsmartins on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The touch screen tip is great and didn't show any signs of premature wear yet. Great for sketching on iPad and even for some serious illustration work. I really like the weight balance of it!
    Cons:
    Despite having a ball pen on the other tip, it's almost useless as the cap must be completely removed for it to work and cannot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by rickbear on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Precise. Not so thick as others. Ink pen writes nicely.
    Cons:
    The black paint bulge some places and will eventually crack sometime in the near future. The cap for the ink pen sticks tight. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections