DX  » Community » Reviews » Black Ink Ball Pen + Touch Screen Stylus for Ipod/Iphone/MP3/MP4/PDA - Black + Silver
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Outstanding stylus for iPad – Black Ink Ball Pen + Touch Screen Stylus for iPod/iPhone/MP3/MP4/PDA - Black + Silver Reviews

posted by tuvoc on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I've never written a review for any product. I ordered this pen not know what to expect. I have an ALU pen and Hard Candy stylus both of which cost almost 10x the price of this. While both styli (?) are great the Hard Candy stylus rolls off the table when not in use and the Alu stylus has no clip. This pen has a wonderfully responsive tip and a pocket clip. Which alows me to attach it to my case. Works great with penultimate iPad app and is now my stylus of choice. Absolutely wonderful!
Cons:
Unsure about durability as I've only had it a week... but at this price not a big concern if it lasts a year.
Other:
inexpensive enough to pick up a few more to give as gifts to co-workers with iPads...
Bottomline:
Really an excellent stylus and the pen accepts standard ceramic rollerball cartridges making for a fine writing instrument as well.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections