Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Probably everything you need for iPhone DIY replacement (exept 1, small, flathead screwdriver).
- Tweezers. USEFULL!
- Got the SIM-card removal tool. Chances you have lost the original are great.
- The high quality screwdriver (obvious when looking at the pictures) are only used for the first two screws you remove from your iPhone. The first iPhone 4 batch produced wont even need it at all. Dissapointing, because it is god damn good to use!
The suction cup is not needed at all. When replacing both screen, home button and back-panel I forgot that I even had a suction cup.
The tools you are gonna use are:
- Star screwdriver (two first screws)
- Cross screwdriver (rest of the screws exept one)
- Screen removal tool (included here aswell)
- Flathead screwdriver (will be needed for ONE screw)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.