Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- it's small so it will fit on any drawer, toolbox, car and even some generous pocket;
- easy to read;
- Will show fluctuations of the voltage/current measured and thus be more useful than a digital multimeter that takes samples and down not measure continuously.
- test leads seem flimsy;
- short test leads (maybe not a real con...);
- no continuity tester (you can use ohmeter instead but it will not buzz);
- I hate it when chinese stuff has chinese letters on it :) .
If you don't have a toolbox you will need a carrying pouch for it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.