Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok and Cheap.

posted by rnddemhuutepp on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap. The transparent plastic cover protects the DS pretty well and don't disturb playing. The screen protectors are adecuate. The case it's also OK. My child uses it. The accesories are usefull.
    Cons:
    I'll like more colors and variety. The case could be bigger for carring more cartridges. The plastic cover is fragile (its meta...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best thing for my 3DS!

posted by clorophilla on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Protection for the 3DS, replacement stylii if you lose yours, a pen stylus, useful for people with big hands like me, the USB cable, for keeping it on (don't use this to charge the 3DS, it will take a very long time). There's also the screen protector, but ...
    Cons:
    The 3DS cover is way too hard to install, i was getting more worried about breaking it while installing, rather than scratching...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best in starting kit

posted by BBonch on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + 1 x Hard carrying pouch perfectly fit for the 3DS, 2-3 games and earphones + 1 x Crystal case high quality, ideal protection from scrathes + 2 x Retractable stylus perfectly replace original, but i don't need it so far + 1 x Pen style stylus fantas...
    Cons:
    - 2 x Card Cases they are for NDS games, not for 3DS, removing ledge not working, not useful for me
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great option for a Start Kit

posted by Luxiel on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Lots of items for a reasonable price. - The acrylic casing fits perfectly on 3DS and seems to protect it well without looking dirty or cheap. - The outside case has the right size and plenty space for games, along with elastic bands to keep the 3DS from s...
    Cons:
    - I wasn't able to select the color of the small pens and the game cases. They came in pink while I expected them to come in bl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So much things!

posted by Doki on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Hard case is very usefull. The soft card and screen protectors are much simple to use. The retractable stylys are pink! I don't why it's don't black... but it are okay. The games cartdriges of 3ds just fit in the game case. Upside down, but fit.
    Cons:
    The Pen Stylus it's too big! The cleaning cloth don't will last much time... The USB cable don't tranfer data, and sometimes do...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal starter kit

posted by test2601 on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -The case is a nice fit for the 3DS and some accessories. -The USB charge cable works, so you don't need to drag the adapter everywhere. -The game cases fit nicely. -Screen cloth can always be handy on the go. -Nice extra extractable styli.
    Cons:
    -I don't think the pen stylus would be useful to anyone. -The case comes in a sticky plastic bag, so there was some glue residu...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections