DX  » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Battery Charging Cradle + 1500mAh Battery + EU Adapter for Samsung i900
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Battery freedom for my Galaxy S phone

posted by theunf on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    That was the best item i bought here in DX. Now i have one battery at the phone and other charging. Sometimes i carry it and in seconds I can replace battery. Charger is very reliable and i can also use as charger for the phone.
    Cons:
    Battery lasts less than expected, but still 1 day long. REAL original ones lasts 4-5h more.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can take you out of tight spots

posted by Bill2010 on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * A spare generic battery for Samsung devices (mine is a Galaxy S I9000B, from Brazil); * Can fit almost any plug standard on the americas; * Battery, even though it's a generic one, handles charge as well as original.
    Cons:
    * The charger position makes the battery fit upside down; * It holds well the battery, but not enough to ensure full contact so...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well!!

posted by Spina on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fair price, the battery works like the original and lasts the same (more then my used original one). Depending on my use, I can make it a full day without a recharge. :)
    Cons:
    No other cons besides the charger being a bit slow to charge the battery on it of via USB (not really sure but I think it does ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, but....

posted by parestesias on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price, easy to use,closely resembles to original,
    Cons:
    the phone suddenly turns off when battery level indicator reaches "15 %" aprox, with this battery, the phone does not...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful device

posted by UnrealD85 on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great Product, gooddesign, goodbattery, goodconstruction, high performance, light weight, highly visible charging light and very simple operation. Changing color LED display shows steper charge. :-)
    Cons:
    Small output current of the charge and the large scatter of output voltage. (USBneeds tobe 5V +-5%)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent battery charger; not so excellent USB charger

posted by zoeman on 06/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Easy charger for your secondary battery. -Output voltage on the battery charger: 4.193V
    Cons:
    -Output voltage on the USB-port is a bit to high; 5.339V instead of 5V (USB needs to be 5V +-5% (4.75V - 5.25V)).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product!

posted by Talo89 on 12/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great Product, good design, good battery, good construction, high performance, light weight, highly visible charging light and very simple operation. And the most important is have the capacity of 1500mAh.-
    Cons:
    None so far, pretty happy with the item. I would buy another one of these batteries.-
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by arnodude on 11/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Price is very good -Comes with an usb output -Comes with an extra battery -Blue LED when just plugged in and a red LED when its charging, when your battery if fully charged the red LED goes out and blue goes on again. -Comes with an european plug -Build qu...
    Cons:
    -The charging time! Charging your battery fully takes about 3-5 hours! For me thats not really a problem because i got 2 batter...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Battery Backup

posted by Talo89 on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality, very cheap, charging indicator led, charges quickly, better than expected. Looks just like original one. Compatible with 220v
    Cons:
    It's only 1440mAh. I can't find another one at this time. Everything fits, preform better than expected and saved lots of money.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth every penny!

posted by niltonssouza on 07/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The price is very cheap, worth every penny; - The additional USB output makes the charger handy, because it is possible to feed additional equipment without requiring a separate USB adapter; - The manufacturing quality is amazing; - The battery, although ...
    Cons:
    - How has only 350mA of output current, it does not recharge the battery fully.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections