DX  » Community » Reviews » GU10 4W 60x3528 SMD LED 240-Lumen 3500K Warm White Light Bulb (AC 85~265V)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright, wide beam

posted by jeroenbreg on 11/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light, spreading a wide beam. Nice warm white color, not blue-ish at all. Doesn't get hot, low energy consumption. Switches off immediately, no "afterglow". Good price.
    Cons:
    None found, really. It might be a bit weird to see all the LEDs sticking out a few millimeter when looking at it from the side.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool bright light

posted by JKramer on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Light is bright white and makes room bright.
    Cons:
    One of the lights came with the lens fallen off. Because I couldn't see shipping it back I Gorilla glued it together. Lights ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good light

posted by beaverfrank on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good light ,light spread is very wide and nice for looking around ,very good for them hard to reach places i have a very high roof in my porch and getting aladder in is never very fun
    Cons:
    cons one was broken in the shipping ,so got all the pieces and glued them back together,now is working fine,jest needed a bette...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by jrosagro on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice and bright and a good colour, right between white and yellow. Very little heat given off. Turns on instantly Fits in all GU10 housings because it is the same width as halogens.
    Cons:
    There is a subtle variance in some of the light colours between different units. Sometimes adhesive breaks and the board holdi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by agallegosg on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very Good Price Everything worked properly All products arrived in good condition easy placement Excellent brightness; suitable for large enviroments The boxes containing bulbs arrived somewhat damaged, but the bulbs did not show any failure
    Cons:
    Perhaps the range could be improved lumen Among the lamps is a difference in brightness, surely lumne product range The boxes...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Warm light

posted by lucvht78 on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very warm color, as a test I changed 2 out of 6 GU10 bulbs with this one and let the girlfriend guess which, she guessed wrong.... So not much different from 'normal' GU10 bulbs
    Cons:
    The PCB with the LED released from the holder during transport but this was fixed with some correction fluid instead of glue :)...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good LED light bulb

posted by ProGunNL on 11/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very bright Warm light! Only 4W instead of 50w GU10 (220v) -> no transformer anymore :D fits in any with GU10
    Cons:
    -Expensieve when you need to buy it. -I have bought 2 LED bulb and one is starting a little bit slower but not noticeable (0,00...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Light!

posted by Ivkoton on 09/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an excellent led light. Color temperature is nice and neutral-to-warm, is't not blueish not it is too yellow. Contrast is great and excellent for reading and working. One bulb easily replaces a 40W hallogen. It has 60 small but powerful led's and it...
    Cons:
    The led is internally powered by switching supply, which is not robust as say transformer based supplies, but it must be that w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Downlight!

posted by photocaro on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good light distribution from this light, also has a similar colour to halogens. Best bit is rated at only 4 watts. I am lighting my whole lounge room with only 24 watts of power!
    Cons:
    I've been running these for three weeks now and there is no reliability issues that I have come across yet! The LEDs are expose...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections