DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 AC Adapter Charger + Car Charger + USB to Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for Blackberry
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good so far !

posted by Toasters on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price for all three is very good! The construction is well done, not easily breakable. I like the tiny charger like that, fit well in the pocket or glove compatiment.
    Cons:
    Both charger are not 1000 mah of output, because when i charge my Galaxy S3 in the car, it does that weird sound like it draw t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Accesory

posted by Gnappster on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works well for changing any compatible USB gadget. I have used it with two cellphones and a tablet and always worked correctly. The integrated red LED is useful for telling when the device connected correctly.
    Cons:
    Build quality is not that great; the usb connection always seems to me loose, but the power itself is not interrupted so its no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great set for all your microUSB power needs

posted by Total1304 on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Relatively good build. Small size. The car charger has LED that shows when it is operating. Interchangeability with other cables.
    Cons:
    The USB cable is a bit thin, so I had problem with my cell phone when it went completly out of juice when I tried to charge it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great buy, will buy again

posted by markodarko on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. works well like the original thing. 2. it looks oem but its not. 3. it has a blackberry logo 4. good price 5. good as gifts to random people or stack up as random gifts to android and blackberry users. also the new iphone5 6 comes in a package 7. works ...
    Cons:
    1. the usb cable is a bit tight it feels like its damaging the phone hub 2. not a real oem 3. it works like charm but quality ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bad quality cable with good chargers

posted by dagcosta on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wall charger is really compact and nice finished, really easy to carry around.
    Cons:
    Cable really drops voltage as it is really low quality, should be ok for cell phone charging but not for anything that needs th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tested 1000mA

posted by juraset on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - the AC Adapter is strong enough - real 1000mA without voltage drop!
    Cons:
    - the car charger is only good for charging phones - output current is max.500mA and even if I took only 500mA the voltage drop...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and works with Raspberry Pi!

posted by jivany on 08/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Combo AC and 12V DC power supply with USB to micro USB provides great flexibility in use. USB cable seems very robust and flexible - more so than some others I've bought from DX.
    Cons:
    Both USB sockets don't seem deep enough for the USB cable to seat fully but that's just cosmetic.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little kit, nice packaging

posted by pusangani on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Was looking for an all in one kit for charing my blackberry 8520 at home and at work, and this is the best one, for the price you cannot beat it - wall charger puts out 1ma - 12V car charger put out 1ma - cable is a decent length Both the wall and car cha...
    Cons:
    Only small con for me is that the wall charger I got didn't say blackberry on it like in the pictures, however this is only cos...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    recomend it

posted by juan9219 on 07/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    . the ac charger works fine and charges fast . the dc charger works fine .both have a very practicall size, they are very small and you can put it anywere .the ac charger works at 110 and 220v . both ac and dc charges perfectly my ipod touch too
    Cons:
    .the usb cable quality isnt to good . the car chargers quality isnt too good .could be much more cheaper .the ac charger has th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections