DX  » Community » Reviews » Cool Stainless Steel Folding Knife with Clip - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very neat moderate sized pocket knife – Cool Stainless Steel Folding Knife with Clip - Black Reviews

posted by blastertoad on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Arrived with sharp edge Usable and sturdy belt clip Sturdy blade Very unique design
Cons:
Knife was shipped with a few loose screws Locking mechanism is a little iffy
Other:
This is a very cool little knife. Since I have owned it I have had 3 people try to steal it from me because of it's unique design. The unit i got had a few screws that I felt needed to be tightened, this also tightened up the sliding mechanism witch I prefer. The lock on this knife is comprised of a small steal slide that wedges in to a notch on the blade, it hasn't failed me yet, but I would not suggest letting this knife float around your pocket. It has a good clip, you should use it, and clip the knife to your pocket so it will not open.
Bottomline:
Price 5: Great buy at this price, even if the price was a little higher I would not hesitate to buy this unit again Quality 5: I was surprised at the quality of this knife. I bought it because it looks unique and thought it would just sit at home with the rest of my collection, but it has become one of my preferred every day knives. Ease of use 4: Once you know what you are doing this knive is awesome, but watch out the first couple times you or anyone else opens it because it is very easy to cut yourself because of the sliding mechanism of this knife. Overall: This is a great knife for average everyday light usage and it beautifully engineered. Keep this knife in mind as a gift since it is inexpensive but is surprisingly sturdy and reliable.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections