Sort by:
50 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7839 (78%)
  • 4 Star:2211 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull camera strap

posted by Purefabb on 07/03/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This comes obvious, but still I am happy that the strap did not let me down and dropped my camera. I tried to break it, but luckily it did not, which means it can easily hold the lens+camera combination of 2 kg I used it for.
    Cons:
    The 'pad' that rest on your shoulder is quite wide, if it were a bit narrower it would fit me better.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very practical

posted by olavl on 04/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a lot more practical than the neck straps that camera manufacturers include with their cameras. Also does NOT make you look like a tourist dork with your camera bouncing on your belly while walking around. Seems quite secure and keeps your camera al...
    Cons:
    The strap itself is a bit thin. It will still hold a heavy camera securely, but it is perhaps not going to last a lifetime. Thi...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for the money

posted by gelucho on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use. It helps you to keep a low profile and it is more confortable than all the neck straps included with any camera. It is a good value for the money. Works exactly like expected. Strap can be adjusted for any length you need.
    Cons:
    Camera can not rest on a flat surface while the mounting plate is on.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Comfortable and versatile strap

posted by jkresz on 11/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Quality workmanship and design. Has a convenient zip up pocket for smaller items. Far more comfortable on a DSLR than the standard over-the-neck strap. The clip is strong metal with an excellent locking mechanism, but allows for easy quick release.
    Cons:
    The second one of these I ordered did not come with the metal bracket. However I received a refund in excess of the cost of a s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for what you pay!

posted by rifu on 10/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a very practical handle for use with heavy lenses such as telephoto lens, because it eases the burden and distributes throughout the body, is much more comfortable! I bought after seeing some videos on YouTube with this handle and recommendations do n...
    Cons:
    Not noticed none against, very good product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Suprisingly nice build quality

posted by baggepinnen on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    High build quality, feels solid. Practical, fast to both stow away camera and pick it up and get ready to shoot.
    Cons:
    Large, hard to fit into small camera bag alongside the camera. The padding may be useful for some, but I would prefer a smaller...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Feels like A-Quality

posted by ruudbosch on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This strap really feels and works like similar straps of official brands. It feels sturdy enough to trust my DSLR camera to hang from it. If I didn't trust its quality I wouldn't be using it.
    Cons:
    It tends to get twisted during intensive use, but that's the only con and is easily fixed by twisting it back to its original p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Probably best price/value ratio

posted by ipetrovic on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Comfortable and practical. Really works like in submitted videos.
    Cons:
    No major ones. Possibly base which you screw to camera is large and camera can not stand straight after you screw the base. It ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, top qualty

posted by Sirmaestro on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works exactly like you would expect it to - base secures nicely to the camera, and the entire product seems well built. I have no concern using it with an expensive SLR and having it come apart. Strap can easily be adjusted for any length you need. Black...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow!

posted by Laureijs on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    EXCELLENT! This is SO much cheaper than the original brands who have similar products. The strap is great if your camera is on the heavy side, so the strap doesn't strain your neck. This distributes the weight evenly on your shoulder which is really nice.
    Cons:
    None!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections