DX  » Community » Reviews » 2350mAh Rechargeable External Battery Pack for Iphone 4 - Black
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7515 (75%)
  • 4 Star:153 (15%)
  • 3 Star:102 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a life saver when the battery runs out

posted by alphtrion on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is now an indispensable piece of my phone that I take everywhere. I used to run out of battery really fast because of heavy internet usage, but now with this baby I seldom have to worry about that anymore. additionally, it is very convenient to be char...
    Cons:
    there is no charge level indicator, just green or red LED, so it's either charging or charged, but you never know at what level...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Batery External

posted by Andremagni on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly! fixes well in iphone4! Great thing to buy if you want some extra batery for your iphone 4! Works with 4S too! and charge your phone in 5 hours! And you can use your iphone in this time! I used 4 times yet! you can charge the 2350mAh Recharg...
    Cons:
    Dont came a cable, but you can use the cable of your iphone! Fixef perfectly, but can came with a cable! Came only the 2350mAh ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great it works perfectly

posted by abandaa on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It charges with your phone, if you want to, it gives you more battery life, very easy to understand and to use.
    Cons:
    Kinda hard to put it on and to take it off, not too hard, you can do it, believe in yourself. just put a little bit of pressure...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works grat but charge socket not strong enough

posted by ImSir2U on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great idea, fits nicely onto the phone and supplies a sufficient charge to almost recharge the phone to full from at least half charge on the phone
    Cons:
    Charge socket broke free shortly after owning it. Opened it up and found that insufficient heat had been applied to the socket...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best decision I made fro a long time

posted by JohnCalistro on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Light weight; - Easy to use, just plug in and change the switch to charge, or use like a case until your phone needs a charge; - The size is not big to make you fell like you have a Note II on your pocket, do you know what I mean? :)
    Cons:
    - The led who indicates charging the phone stopped to work in the second day.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful

posted by gmpkato on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - charges 100% the battery - solid built - works as a case - easy to use - charge while using
    Cons:
    - very big - very slow charging - heavy
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SICK

posted by gostskull on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    is really easy to use, it can charge my 4S from 5% to 100% like the original charger. is great when you are late and the phone is with low battery or in trips. - Looks neat! - Charges my battery as it should, I would say that it charges about 150% of my iPh...
    Cons:
    > The build quality isn't outstanding. It's not bad by any means but not amazing. For the price however you can't go wrong i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for trips

posted by sickmindBR on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I've got a iPhone 4S. The first time I used this external battery (after charging it) it recharged my iphone almost to 100%.
    Cons:
    The battery wears out very fast. I've made about 25 charges and it's now charging only about half of my iPhone 4S. The weight i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery

posted by eddycanada on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Light weight and sleek, this battery pack doubles as a cover. - it also has a very nice gloss shine to it and feels like it has a very sold feel to it.
    Cons:
    - Not all around coverage but it's alright as it does its main function- battery pack. - Connector is sensitive in my opinion ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by dkepler on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Solid built - Integrates smoothly with iPhone (people wonder what phone you've got while you use it) - Allows for a full charge on iPhone4 & iPhone4S - You get more than you paid for
    Cons:
    - The iPhone needs to be inserted in an angle. After several months of usage, something in the connector broke, causing the iPh...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections