DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal 8-in-1 USB/AC Powered Cell Phone Charger Adapters for Iphone / GALAXY S4 / i9500 + More
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Product and excellent price – Universal 8-in-1 USB/AC Powered Cell Phone Charger Adapters for iPhone/Nokia/Samsung/Motorola Reviews

posted by Memoskins on 12/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Several types of connectors. - Good quality materials - Small size - Nice packing box - Great price
Cons:
- The power plug adaptor to connect to AC needs a power adaptor for USA, Mexico. - The cable could be a little longer if you are going to use it on AC, but is ok if you are going to use it with a USB.
Other:
Will allow you to connect cell phones, music players, bluetooth freehands, and all kind of "usb-charge" gadgets. I tested it on HTC Wildfire, Nokia, MP4 player and a bluetooth headset. All charged correctly.
Bottomline:
It is a great product that solve my travel problems. Now I need just this charger instead of take all the gadgets chargers with me. Just find a small bag to store all the adaptor and avoid losing them. I will buy more of this to sell!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections