View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Must-have for all iphone 4 users! – Car Rearview Mirror Holder for iPhone 4 - Black Reviews

posted by fyver on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
-sits on the perfect location! -fully customizable -iphone 4 fits perfectly into it -It's really handy while driving -easy to send a text message when you are in front of a red light -Way much better for calling hands free than just holding the phone in one hand or putting it somewhere else into the car! -I just love it!!!
Cons:
- It sometimes wiggles a little bit while driving. - It will not fit every rear view mirror because the clamps to get it attached firmly are about 1-2 cm to short wich is one of the only downsides I've found.
Other:
I don't think you'll find anything better for this price, if you want you iphone 4 into your car and you want to have a perfect view on it to send a text message, use it as a GPS or call hands free get this!
Bottomline:
I'm currently very happy i bought this holder, it looks nice, i can easly get my iphone in and out but i'm sometimes a little bit worried it will fall off of my rear view mirror (I have a really thick rear view mirror and it ony fit's on the side of it where it's small enough). but i think it will fit most rear view mirror's.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections