DX  » Community » Reviews » RC-6 Slim IR Shutter Remote for Canon Digital Cameras (1 x CR2025)
Sort by:
46 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7434 (74%)
  • 4 Star:2612 (26%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and highly affordable remote control

posted by urbazon on 06/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, the price is quite low. And it works quite well - no brainer.
    Cons:
    I can't really pinpoint any cons. Maybe the battery holder is a bit loose, but it still doesn't affect the usability.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!|

posted by mmhoo on 05/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Work Great, simply and great range, solid construction. must set your camera to timer or IR. Im owner of a Canon T3i, works perfect! please be sure that anything block the IR receiver!!: try to keep safe, is easy to lost
    Cons:
    no one, works perfect. no one, works perfect. no one, works perfect. no one, works perfect. no one, works perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredible cheap and yet useful accessory for your camera!!

posted by Kizontije on 02/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am so delightfull for having and using this small and so powerfull accessory that it's beyond my words. I hope I can share my thrill with you. I had a Canon 40d for a few years until last month. I bought a yongnuo's wire remote shutter for it since there ...
    Cons:
    Only con is it's size, since it easy gets lost in the bag, so you have to keep it in smaller pockets in the bag, but the questi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A decent remote

posted by jason2025 on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is right and it is a nice size. Not too big, not too small.
    Cons:
    The actual shutter button is a bit flimsy and doesn't have a very tactile feel so it's hard to tell that you've actually presse...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great remote

posted by bazem on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is great, it looks good and works perfectly. It's small enough to fit any camera bag and perfect size to hold on hand. Comes with battery and has a switch on the back to select normal shooting or 2 seconds delay.
    Cons:
    None! It's perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can cause a lot of fun!

posted by paskam on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This device can cause a lot of fun! it has two modes, very useful for shooting a self portrait. On your camera you can choose the option for remote shutter. on your remote you can choose weather the camera has to make a direct picture, or has to wait for tw...
    Cons:
    Me and my girl used it for taking pictures during our holiday in Spain. Due to the bright sunlight, the distance of usage is si...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Value

posted by aleeza on 08/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + It is a great price + It is lightweight + It fits in the hand comfortably + It is so easy to use + I love the switch on the back (can take photos without a delay or with 2 second delay) -- often remotes have one or the other, but depending on the type of ...
    Cons:
    - The responsiveness is 95%... occasionally you have to press the button more than once to take a photo. It's not a huge inconv...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!

posted by globulejoul on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Now that's great! Waaaay cheaper than the "real" one from Canon, yet it works just the same! Put your camera on remote mode, point and shoot. And it shoots! What more do you need? Yes, there are more expensive one with many more functions, but thi...
    Cons:
    Well, none. I saved many $ buying this one instead of the Canon and am not sorry.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Confirmed working with the Canon 6D

posted by Skalberg on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap compared to original stuff, can't be much of difference in operation. Worked right out of the box, you can switch between "immediate" shutter release and a 2-sec delay directly from the controller.
    Cons:
    Not really, would have liked a dedicated on/off button but I don't think the Canon one has that either.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item for a bargain

posted by prijsaanvragen on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Easy to use - 2s or instant shutter option - Really small - Does trigger the autofocus (although I read on this site this wasn't the case) before releasing the shutter - Battery included - Price is very low
    Cons:
    - Until now I haven't detected any, but at this price I can't expect the product to last for ages. - A pity there is no option ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections