DX  » Community » Reviews » 30mW 405nm Blue-Violet/Royal Purple Laser Module (3V)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    30mW 405nm Blue-Violet/Royal Purple Laser Module (3V)

posted by fabio1964 on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright laser. Can shine about 100-150 meters. I am happy that i bought one, because it is very very cheap. My dogs like this laser. But be careful not to shine in there eyes. The cat does also like the red dot laser. Can't find any lasers with the same...
    Cons:
    You need to press the button harder than usual, I am afraid that I am going to break something inside, which I don't want to.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    404nM laser module

posted by lasermanathome on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Have ordered 3 of these lasers, the types I received were different in construction. Thad did not border me. The output was about the prommised value. The LD itselve of the 3 pieces seems the same. beamquality is , as usual with these type of lasers, not ne...
    Cons:
    The only real con is the GREAT DANGER when you are not common with lasers of high power, that is in this case more than usual. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great module for DIY project

posted by Fortrix on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Build quality is rather good for such a cheap device - The diode is protected with compound at the circuit side - Potentiometer is present - Collimating tube is made of a sturdy alloy, not plastic - Main pro - the dot is much brighter than expected (p...
    Cons:
    - Somewhat odd polarity placement (probably adapted for AA penlights, not professional flashlights) - the negative terminal is ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections