DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Stainless Steel Wrist Watch - Black + Silver (30mm Diameter/ 1 x LR626)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Nice watch. – Waterproof Stainless Steel Wrist Watch - Black + Silver (30mm Diameter/ 1 x LR626) Reviews

posted by GenaCroc on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I was surprised with appearance of a product. Didn't expect that a watch will look so well. Accurate, convenient in use, a nice watch. Not the big dial, just as is pleasant to me, a qualitative lens (I carry more than two months daily and there was yet no scratch), a convenient fastener. After installation of the correct time still never corrected arrows - show exact time.
Cons:
It not absolutely minus, simply small inconvenience. A steel thong of a watch too long for me. But I independently removed two links. It wasn't so difficult.
Other:
Buying a watch for such price, you do not expect to see especially qualitative thing. However purchase very much pleased. Pleasant appearance and unexpectedly quite good quality completely pay back the price. I advise to those who doesn't love huge dials. A watch looks rather strictly, but also attention of people around involves quite.
Bottomline:
It is happy with purchase. I recommend.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections