DX  » Community » Reviews » G1 Front Fore Grip with Retractable Spring Bipod Stand 21-MM Rifle
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:829 (82%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Nemiemien on 10/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does excellent job for me and my Rifle. I've used it probably more than 10 times and its ideal product. The price is on the mark . The retractable springs work without any remarks. I recommend this bipod to everybody that wants more stability on their ...
    Cons:
    The material used for production can be upgraded, but it does the job this way to. Other than that, everything is fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great grip for the price

posted by Coldcelestial on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Feels comfortable - the entire grip is made of plastic. However, the build is sturdy and does not feel cheap.
    Cons:
    The bipod could use rubber feet perhaps, as well as better supports, but what can you expect from one that functions as a grip ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just the right one!

posted by cobat on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Finishing well worked - Good price - Very solid for a grip the differential of this one is the retractable bipod, so useful and easy to push and put in.
    Cons:
    Make some noise when u push the button. The bipod seems apparently demonstrates that one can not put too much weight, but I dis...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    G1 Front Fore Grip Epic deal

posted by Cryptkeeper on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Despite the price the Grip is made of good quality plastic, its pretty though. Bought it to substitute my ICS M4 RIS original grip and it looks great, can now fire laying down on the grass without having to hold all the gun to fire. The bipod gives it stabi...
    Cons:
    The only con I find is the fact that the bipod doesn't rotate, if it would it would be perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality but noisy

posted by mad666911 on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap! solid, comfortable grip, easy to open, fit all rail system, mate black rubberised finish
    Cons:
    Make huge noise when it open, it will definitely spoil your position! if you try to retain it when it open it doesn’t fully ope...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    front grip bipod

posted by Bigjak560 on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice, large grip, fits your hand perfectly. Easy to mount on a picantinny rail without need of any tools. Doesn't move about when attached Looks great on a G36C airsoft rifle The bipod release button is easy to find and hasn't given any problems.
    Cons:
    Only real con I can find is that the bipod doesn't rotate, if it did you could just plant it on the groud and aim freely, now i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great grip, ok bipod

posted by Pechu25 on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice, large grip, fits your hand perfectly. Easy to mount on a picantinny rail without need of any tools. Doesn't move about when attached Looks great on a G36C airsoft rifle The bipod release button is easy to find and hasn't given any problems.
    Cons:
    Only real con I can find is that the bipod doesn't rotate, if it did you could just plant it on the groud and aim freely, now i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by dedeluizvasques on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good quality - Pretty tough - When attached to my M4 its very steady - Just press the button and the bipod is ready to use
    Cons:
    - The noise that the bipod make when released may say to your enemy where you are
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Fore Grip, Loving it

posted by Beast1944 on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Got this foregrip about a month ago, its very well built, fits perfectly in your hand. The button to retract the bipod is well made and easy to press, pretty big so its easy to press with your thumb, but not big enough to accidentely press it. The price is ...
    Cons:
    I don't know of any yet, had this thing for a month and man its good, hmmm perhaps the bottom of the feet could be rubber so th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best grip for your money!

posted by wouterspruijt on 08/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Feeling a little hesitated to order this grip because of the price, I was extreemly suprised about how good this grip is. The grip is of very simple design and build very solid. Does exactly what you expect of it. Pros: - -Rugged grip construction -Easy an...
    Cons:
    -Bi-pod legs are little wobbely but this does not affect stability of aim -The bipod legs looks like they cant take as much ab...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections