DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Cell Phone Lithium Battery Charger w/ USB Power Port - Blue (EU Plug/100~240V)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good charger

posted by evjk7 on 09/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good charger, functional, meets the specified and I had no trouble reloading several cellphone batteries, and in the case of an old motorola had to separate the positions for the indicator light sparked and he started charging. A marvel works perfect!
    Cons:
    I thought the battery contacts a bit fragile.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, replaced most of my travel chargers.

posted by vlaaad on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Fits any (reasonable) size/type of battery; tested on two Galaxy S batteries (a standard 1500 mAh and an extended 3500 mAh one) and two Sony H50 camera batteries (an original NP-BG1 and a replacement also bought from dx). * Great for replacing all of my ...
    Cons:
    * Charging (at least on the Galaxy S battery) is noticeably slower than using the custom charger, especially on the 3500 mAh ba...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small charging current, the rest is OK

posted by tolyan21 on 01/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cheap USB Output 200mA max. Charging current 180mA (theoretically 300mA with a discharged battery) Output voltage of 4.20V at idle. value Automatic detection of polarity. You can insert in the network and then put the battery. Can you first insert the batte...
    Cons:
    Small charging current. The absence of Fuse. One rectifier instead of diode bridge. This means the output voltage ripple will b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by sugan on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It can use in the various Li-ion batteries. >various size OK >Batt reverse connection OK. safety(auto change) >charging speed fast nice working.
    Cons:
    this product, the instruction manual is insufficient. I measuring, solved this problem. Long haul it was required. Red LED bl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections